Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what would you rather see...

bornforbattle

LB core of: Washington, Fletcher, Briggs. (back up's rocky, and marshall)

WR core of: Moss, CJ, Lloyd, ARE, Cooley. (with campbell's canon arm throwing)

DLine of: Carter, Griff., *insert your fav. rookie DL prospect here*, and Goldston/ Daniels/Wynn (who ever's left...you get the point).

All of these are possible setups depending on what Joe has up his sleeve. Which would you rather see?

:cheers:

WR core of: Moss, CJ, Lloyd, ARE, Cooley. (with campbell's canon arm throwing)

DLine of: Carter, Griff., *insert your fav. rookie DL prospect here*, and Goldston/ Daniels/Wynn (who ever's left...you get the point).

Brady Quinn being the backup QB

LB core of: Washington, Fletcher, Briggs. (back up's rocky, and marshall)

DEF. the WR core. CJ is the missing link in our offense.

I feel like if we can get offense running as dynamic as KC's and STL's offenses in the past 5 years, our defense is more than good enough to take us to the promised land.

Baring injuries, that is.

DL: Daniels~Griffin/Golston~Branch~Carter (with LBs: MW, Fletcher, Rocky/Marshall)

Then using a high #2 acquired via trading back a few spots, to land a solid 2nd round prospect at either DE, OG, or CB/S.

I'd only be in favor of adding Briggs *if* we also received our #37 pick back from the Bears, as well, as their #31 in the process. Then, we could still land a lesser DT talent at #31 and further bolster our depth at a position of need at #37. We can always draft our pass rushing DE of the future, and start rebuilding our OL, by keeping our 2008 draft intact. I still prefer the first option, though.

If you think about the way the D has performed the past few years, I think they can manage. So leave the D the way it is with Fletcher and Smoot added in. Then get CJ in the draft! Who could stop the O? I mean your lookin at a great possesion and somewhat of a deep threat receiver. Along with Moss, Portis, Cooley, Betts, Randle El....thats crazy.

This offense showed that it can be a power running attack at the end of the season.

The reason we were 5-11 was turn overs...19 for the whole season!$#&%#&^

We need PLAYMAKERS on defense! It's that simple! I would say beyond a shadow of a doubt that our offense is WAYYYY more explosive than the Bears, yet they were the ones in the Super Bowl...why? Playmakers on defense!

I was at the Bears/Cardinals MNF game and it was the most amazing game I have ever attended...

If the Bears had our offensive players...with the defense they have in place...they would be going for a 3-Peat by now.

We don't need to worry about play makers on offense...this offense is good enough to take us where we want to go....The defense needs playmakers!

I say we take Briggs, and draft the best avaialable D-Lineman with the 31st pick!

CJ is NOT going to be a Redskin!!

Why is everyone thinking this is the case?

I just can't think of a scenario in which the Skins draft him. We have no bargaining power to trade up and he will definately NOT fall to us.

Can we all please wake up and realize that this is not going to happen?

Archived