Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

16 years in a row!!!

jrfriedm

You have got to give up to my Alma martyr, the Old Dominion Monarchs for 16 straight CAA tournament Wins. In fact, the ODU Monarchs have NEVER lost a CAA tournament game.

No matter what school you root for, no matter what conference, you have to admit that is something very special.

You have got to give up to my Alma martyr, the Old Dominion Monarchs for 16 straight CAA tournament Wins. In fact, the ODU Monarchs have NEVER lost a CAA tournament game.

No matter what school you root for, no matter what conference, you have to admit that is something very special.

Yes, it's almost as good as Duke winning the ACC tournament seven of the last nine years!

I couldn't even tell you what CAA stands for. Not really that impressive IMO, sorry. Maybe it sounds like they should consider a conf change if they're that dominant.

George Mason is a member of the CAA. You may remember them as a Final Four team last year...or you may not. :laugh: :laugh:

16 games and years is a little bit different

I'm a junior at ODU and I am really proud that we made the NCAA Tournament. We can play and we just might make a few upsets along the way.

But didn't we lose to George Mason in the semi-finals in the CAA tournament? I'm confused.

Edit: You're talking about the LADY MONARCHS. Big difference dude...

who cares its womens basketball

These women basketball players would smoke you on the court. The actual team record is 16 consecutive conference championships with an overall conference tournament games record of 47 - 0.

Regardless of the gender or sport it is a laudable sports achievement.:cheers:

I couldn't even tell you what CAA stands for. Not really that impressive IMO, sorry. Maybe it sounds like they should consider a conf change if they're that dominant.

I meant women's basketball ;)

The men's CAA, yea that WOULD be impressive. I remember George Mason from last year... awesome conference :silly:

if they go and beat UCLA's record of 9 straight championships, come back and gloat ;).

This post makes no sense. Are you trying to suggest that unless a team wins nine NCAA championships in a row they shouldn't celebrate?

That's whack :doh: :laugh:

Archived