Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hall finally cut (merged)

Rufus T Firefly

I was beginning to wonder what the holdup was with releasing Hall. It seemed like this should have happened right away. What, someone was going to trade for an injured kicker that was obviously going to be released? The delay made no sense.

I think these moves where not announced earlier (which messed up my cap predictions (not converting bonus money) because we where trying to get Denver to pick up some of SS cap hit. It would have been harder to do if we were sitting about 12 mil under the cap. :laugh:

am i the only one that doesn't want Wynn released? i don't care how old he is, he has been sturdy his whole stay here in Washington and brings proven veteran leadership, i think we will need him again this year depth wise

oh yeah and more cap room means theres enough money for a one year deal with joe horn :D

I'm with you. I'm not ready to give up on Wynn just yet.

I have nothing against Hall and wish him well (unless he plays the Redskins :) ).

He was a true money kicker when he came here from New York.

However, an unfortunate series of injuries seem to rob him of both his long distance range and his automatic nature.

He may regain it somewhere, but I'm confident in the Redskins new kicker.

Some rep for the Redskins and ESPN TripleX radio was in my work today. She was talking to me about everything and I promised I wouldn't mention her name.

I asked about the Bly stuff with Denver and what she knew. All she would do is smile really big and said to wait. There's other stuff brewing apparently.

I have no idea what she meant.

Oh and she gave me here business card and said to drop her a line anytime I go to a game and she'd hook up free tailgate tickets to player signings and stuff like that. Got a free hat out of the deal. WOOT!

She was really cool about everything.

Some rep for the Redskins and ESPN TripleX radio was in my work today. She was talking to me about everything and I promised I wouldn't mention her name.

I asked about the Bly stuff with Denver and what she knew. All she would do is smile really big and said to wait. There's other stuff brewing apparently.

You lyin sack o' ****!!!! lol jk jk

I hope you're right on this, and lets HOPE that if theres a big trade goin down, that we come out on top and rip THEM off for a change.

Hope its something good to bring us some draft pcks

It was completely random.

She was selling advertising space and swung by.

We talked about the Riggins show and I asked her to give him a dictionary since he pronounced "tsunami" with a "T" the other day. LOL!

Hall didn't work out for us, and i don't know why Gibbs was so loyal to him, but he didn't deserve a lot of the abuse dished out around here.

I wish I had a nickel for every OMG NOVAK GOT CUT, SIGN HIM!!! thread from the last couple years.

This cut is going to trigger my worst fear. The redskins are going to trade Springs for Bly, straight up. I don't want to trade for Bly if it means including the 6th pick, either. I'm sure this is a precurser to something huge, that's why they did it now.

Archived