Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hall finally cut (merged)

Rufus T Firefly

Exactly how many contract extensions does it take for you to not think that?

Like I said, I'm not sure that they just didn't feel Dock was worth it. It's obvious now, though, that they could've freed up enough money to offer Dock a lot more than they offered. Either they didn't feel like Dock was worth much OR they decided they'd rather have money for Free Agents than have Dock. I'm not saying I know which is the answer because I don't.......I'm just saying I HOPE we didn't sacrifice Dock when we really wanted to keep him because we wanted money for other team's players instead. To be honest, my feeling is that the staff thought it wouldn't be hard to replace Dock and that he wasn't worth a big contract.

This news is old. There is a search button at the top of the page. It is recommended everyone use it before creating a new thread, this way there aren't a bunch of threads on the board about the same exact thing. Also, try scrolling over the first two pages to make sure your topic isn't already on there. If it is news, it has porb. already been posted if it is more than 20 minutes old.

am i the only one that doesn't want Wynn released? i don't care how old he is, he has been sturdy his whole stay here in Washington and brings proven veteran leadership, i think we will need him again this year depth wise

Leadership is over-rated :rolleyes:

I1792-2001Sep09

Take some time when you get here, read the rules.... get the vibe of the message board. Look at the message board to see if whatyou want to talk about it already an exhisting thread. If so, proceed to said thread and have a ball.

Archived