Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To All Redskin Fans Especially The Mods..

pR0JEkT 21

I just got done looking at the New York Giants website and I was checkin' out their Interactive depth chart..because I wanted to see who the Petigout guy was anyways, is there anyway that maybe you mods can bring it up to the organization who's in charge of the website to see if the Redskins can get an interactive depth chart as well? Its not like the organization can't afford it ya know..this is just a suggestion any Redskin fans out there feel how I do about this let me know! :D

http://giants.com/depth_chart/index.asp?popup_height=480&popup_width=775

yeah that is pretty slick!
Also when you click on the position the players pop up right, well, then click on an indiviual player and their profile pops up as well, man we really need this guys..hope the organization can make this happen for 2007! :fingersx:

Holy cow, they have a 285 lbs QB and Hasselback as backups to Manning.

Love this report on Hasselback. They left out the 12/14 game where he earned a 0.0 QB rating vs. Dallas. :doh: I'm surprised his wife did not change her name back after that game. :laugh:

2003: Joined the Redskins as an unrestricted free agent during the bye week in Week 8 of the Redskins season...Played in 7 games with 5 starts and completed 95 of 117 passes for 1,102 yards, 5 touchdowns and 7 interceptions...Made his Washington debut at Dallas (11/2), completing 2 of 3 passes for 20 yards in relief of Patrick Ramsey …Stepped in for Ramsey at Miami (11/23) and completed 15 of 30 passes for 150 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception. Threw his 1st career touchdown pass to Laveranues Coles, a 37-yarder. Had Redskins ahead, 23-10, before Miami scored 2 unanswered touchdowns in the 4th quarter…Named the permanent starter prior to game vs. New Orleans (11/30). In his 1st career start he completed 22 of 42 passes for 231 yards – all career-high figures - and an interception...Completed 13 of 19 passes for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns while earning 1st career victory at Giants (12/7). Threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Darnerien McCants and a 7-yard score to Rod Gardner...Passed for 2 more touchdowns at Chicago (12/21) while completing 16 of 25 passes for 209 yards. Threw scoring passes of 14 and 19 yards to Coles…Completed 21 of 32 passes for 192 yards vs. Philadelphia (12/27).

Hey, I happen to know this flash developer guy.. he's pretty good, and he'd be willing to do some stuff to change Redskins.com out of the cookie cutter and into something pretty cool. He could whip up a depth chart like that in no time, and make it even better.

I bet he wouldn't even charge them much.

~Bang

Hey, I happen to know this flash developer guy.. he's pretty good, and he'd be willing to do some stuff to change Redskins.com out of the cookie cutter and into something pretty cool. He could whip up a depth chart like that in no time, and make it even better.

I bet he wouldn't even charge them much.

~Bang

I think it'd be really cool if the guy you know could do it as a trading card instead of that. ;)

Archived