Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas vs. Washington rivalry continues in March

HeHateMe

It'd be cheaper to draft a 2nd/3rd round guard. Trade down. The OG market is insane right now.

His price went up with the Bills overpaying.

It'd be nice to have a 2nd/3rd round pick, but ohs wells. We got to make do.

Davis was 2nd overall in 2001? and he hasn't lived up to any of the hype. I don't think he'd be a wise investment considering we'd be asking him to move to another position when he's not outstanding in the one he was at before

He played a lot at guard with the Birds. Actually he is probably a better guard than tackle. He has a ton of ability but a questionable work ethic and desire. He is one of those guys who will either pay of big or be a bust - if he wants similar money to what the Bills paid Dock I say pass.

Resign Wade and either play him or Pucillo at LG or maybe move Jansen inside.

We are going to have to pay more for him that Dock and his is 2 yrs. older than Dock. Hey, it's a roll of the dice. Dock got a great contract and we will miss him, but now I would rather see us put our trust into Mikey P. and get him for much cheaper. The other opiton of course is paying Davis a bigger contract which I am sure he will demand. Dallas has the edge due to him being from TX.

Haha I just heard this too. Dallas is trying to stop him from getting on a plane to DC... haha..

I know. Thats classic.

Problem is that the second he does leave, he's not coming back.

No chance Snyder allows him to leave DC back to Dallas.

He'll overpay if he has to.

Archived