Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office

terps'n'skins

I have Seasons 2 and 3, I think. I know I don't have the first season. Anyway, my favorite episode is when Michael becomes "Prison Mike".

Angela: Do you expect us to believe that you . . .

Michael: (interrupting) Do you expect me to believe that I won't slam you up against a wall Biiiatch? :laugh:

Michael Scott: Business is like a jungle. And I am like a tiger. And Dwight is like a monkey that stabs the tiger in the back with a stick. Does the tiger fire the monkey? Does the tiger transfer the monkey to another branch? Pun. There is no way of knowing what goes on inside the tiger's head. We don't have the technology.

My final quote offering to this thread:

Dwight Schrute: When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered, that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally the writers have come to an agreement' date=' hopefully the season will be better now then it was before.[/quote']

I was under the impression that they already shot all the episodes even before the strike started. Actually, didn't the strike start something like a week before the first episode was supposed to air?

I was under the impression that they already shot all the episodes even before the strike started. Actually, didn't the strike start something like a week before the first episode was supposed to air?

The first episode of Season 4 aired on September 27, 2007. The writers strike officially began on November 5, 2007. Eight episodes aired from this season and it's said that they will produce at least 6 more. Meaning this would be a pretty short 14 episode season.

• 1 month later...

BUMP for the return of THE OFFICE tonight at 9PM on NBCbiggrin.gif

Michael Scott: I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me. And since I don't have a butler I have to do it myself... so, most nights before I go to bed I will lay out 6 strips of bacon out on my foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again, then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's a perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped on to the grill and it clamped on to my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.

my favorite quotes go something like this:

Michael Scott:Toby is not apart our family here at Dunder Mifflin...he's from corporate,but he's divorced so he's not apart of his family either :laugh:

Jim acting as Dwight:Question....what kind of bear is best?(dwight has a comment not a answer which i forgot :doh:)

Jim:Incorrect,black bear.

Dwight:Thats Debatable

Jim:Bears eat beets.....bears beats battlestar gallatica

Archived