Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office

terps'n'skins

You do realize that she is pregnant in real life which is why she is looking a little rough these days....

Well, unless she has been pregnant every season....

I have never liked her character on the show, I think she is a cold hearted *****.

Did you see the very last part?

The engagement scene? Yeah, but the stupid triangle with Andy wasn't supposed to have legs. Angela and Dwight were always supposed to get back together but they have barely made any inroads to that eventuality.

It was nice that they worked in the same empty office last week and were civil, but this storyline is plodding at a glacial pace.

Dwight + Andy = Funny

Dwight + Angela = Funny

Andy + Angela = Tedious and unfunny

Or better yet, just take the focus away from all these people's wretched love lives and put it back where it belongs - IN THE OFFICE.

The engagement scene? Yeah, but the stupid triangle with Andy wasn't supposed to have legs. Angela and Dwight were always supposed to get back together but they have barely made any inroads to that eventuality.

It was nice that they worked in the same empty office last week and were civil, but this storyline is plodding at a glacial pace.

Dwight + Andy = Funny

Dwight + Angela = Funny

Or better yet, just take the focus away from all these people's wretched love lives and put it back where it belongs - IN THE OFFICE.

You do know that Dwight and Angela were caught by Phyllis having sex at the very end of the episode, right?

Dwight + Andy = Funny

Dwight + Angela = Funny

Then you didn't see the final scene.

Dwight + Andy = Funny

Dwight + Angela = Funny

There was a scene AFTER the final commercial that gave you exactly what you are asking for...

Dwight + Andy = Funny

Dwight + Angela = Funny

Obviously you didn't see the VERY end. They had been saying there will be surprises to the very last second... and there was. Spoiler below in black:

Phyllis walked in on Dwight and Angela having sex... kind of graphic, actually

Dwight + Andy = Funny

Dwight + Angela = Funny

I kinda agree. I'd like to see less relationship hi-jinks, and more office related hi-jinks. But the dynamics are great. Plus with Dwight diddling Angela, there should be some awesome Andy outrage coming up. I foresee a firing and a straight-jacket.

I don't really like the Pam/Jim relationship. I prefer the quirky "eternal struggle" of them trying to get together but never happens.

The new eternal struggle will be, for a few episodes at least, Jim proposing to Pam. For a few episodes he kept acting like he was going to do it, then when he tried to something messed it up. I think there will be more underlying drama there than we think.

Michael's going to try to be baby daddy to Jan's kid.

I'm so glad Dwight and Angela are back and Andy is out. He's just plain annoying.

The play between Holly and Michael was cute, but between Holly and Kevin was just plain HILARIOUS. Everything he said made him sound "special"!

Creed does Quabbity Abhorrence!!!

Can't wait for season 4 to come out on DVD to recap and def can't wait till next season...now I gotta find something else to watch for the summer...

Archived