Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

in need of help for my statistics class

RobertGoulet

hey guys i need some statistics for my stat class. the assignment is to gather data for anything...anything at all. so i thought id mix work and pleasure.

so if u guys/gals could estimate about how much time on extremeskins u spend a day thatd be awesome. i also need 5 independant variables. so please include race, gender, marital status, kids (if any), job, and whatever else u can think of.

I'm on here probably an hour and 17 minutes a day, white, male, not married but in a relationship, no kids, and im a student.

thanks for ur help!!:dallasuck

what about age as a factor? Also could add political affiliation.

me, about 12.5% of my waking hours on average daily, including weekends. Would fall in a normal distribution around the 12.5% mark.

Remember the Key is RANDOM data if you are intending your sample to be representative of the entire extremeskins universe. If you only use respnses from today or even just this week, your sample is biased. (you might score points with your teacher if you point that out!)

me, white Married male, 35 yrs old, 2 kids (girls), Job=Six Sigma Master Black Belt, politics= libertarian,

what about age as a factor? Also could add political affiliation.

me, about 12.5% of my waking hours on average daily, including weekends. Would fall in a normal distribution around the 12.5% mark.

Remember the Key is RANDOM data if you are intending your sample to be representative of the entire extremeskins universe. If you only use respnses from today or even just this week, your sample is biased. (you might score points with your teacher if you point that out!)

me, white Married male, 35 yrs old, 2 kids (girls), Job=Six Sigma Master Black Belt, politics= libertarian,

thanks for the tips man. yea its kind of a second day of class assignment that i didnt think thru too much. but i dont think my professor did either.

31, male, maried, one foster child, and probably about 1.5 hours a day.

Jrock (assuming you're playing), your reply makes me think of a hobbs comic I have up at work:

first cell:

Calvin is filling out a survey:" I'm filling out a survey for Chewing Magazine"

second cell:

"See they asked how much money I spend on gum each week. So I wrote $500. For my age, I put 43 and when they asked what my favorite flavor is, I wrote garlic/curry."

Third cell:

From Hobbs,"This magazine should have some interesting ads soon."

From the Calvin, "I love messing with data."

31, male, maried, one foster child, and probably about 1.5 hours a day.

Jrock (assuming you're playing), your reply makes me think of a hobbs comic I have up at work:

first cell:

Calvin is filling out a survey:" I'm filling out a survey for Chewing Magazine"

second cell:

"See they asked how much money I spend on gum each week. So I wrote $500. For my age, I put 43 and when they asked what my favorite flavor is, I wrote garlic/curry."

Third cell:

From Hobbs,"This magazine should have some interesting ads soon."

From the Calvin, "I love messing with data."

:D :D :D

Archived