Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maxim girl **** da Eagles video & pics BONUS(Does this outfit make my butt look big?)

Metalhead

I bet you made a lot of friends with that post. :doh:

Are you gonna go back and find all of my posts to try and nitpick at me with? You've sure got a lot of free time on your hands. And while I'd rather have that effect on women, its flattering that you're so caught up on every word I say. ;)

I bet you made a lot of friends with that post. :doh:
Are you gonna go back and find all of my posts to try and nitpick at me with? You've sure got a lot of free time on your hands. And while I'd rather have that effect on women, its flattering that you're so caught up on every word I say. ;)

Would you two shut the **** up! You both have penises (I'm assuming), so this is nowhere near as enjoyable to watch. Bring back the ****es!!

It actually struck me as rather odd when you first posted it but I had to go into a meeting so I didn't respond at the time.

Your want to talk about free time?? Mr. 14,637 posts to my 1861 posts in 7 months less time? And that's WITH a ban or two sprinkled in! :laugh:

Carry on...

It actually struck me as rather odd when you first posted it but I had to go into a meeting so I didn't respond at the time.

Your want to talk about free time?? Mr. 14,637 posts to my 1861 posts in 7 months less time? And that's WITH a ban or two sprinkled in! :laugh:

Carry on...

Its actually more like 16K, because my posts in here don't count anymore.

**Kudos to Candace and Huly for their efforts.**

being new here, I'll ask the ??

does every post/thread/topic have to run through a litmus test to make sure it passes muster with these two? (are there more?)

were any of the ToS violated by her posting a picture? if not, why not just find a thread where the discussion is more to your liking?

**Kudos to Candace and Huly for their efforts.**

being new here, I'll ask the ??

does every post/thread/topic have to run through a litmus test to make sure it passes muster with these two? (are there more?)

were any of the ToS violated by her posting a picture? if not, why not just find a thread where the discussion is more to your liking?

No, but according to Candace (her words, not mine), she is an overly opinionated female. :D

*ducks*

:flowers: <-- for Kansas

Damn just happened upon this thread. Most entertaining!! :applause::applause:

I propose a wrastlin match at the first preseason game kansas vs. redskinfanatical. Huly to take the winner. The only questin is oil or jello??? :silly:

CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!!!

Archived