Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maxim girl **** da Eagles video & pics BONUS(Does this outfit make my butt look big?)

Metalhead

Does that mean that I won this round?

I dont want to stop.

We're doing this thing tournament style.

yeah girl, you won! I'd say you did the flying leap off the top rope and did her in.

Hey, if you don't want to stop, we can do this tag team style.

can someone post a picture of this maxim eagle hater? i get blocked when i click the link at work and the only pics i see on this thread are of some 40 year old redskin fan.

all I got at work were the dreaded red x's. Damn IT guys and their firewalls!

Damn just happened upon this thread. Most entertaining!! :applause::applause:

I propose a wrastlin match at the first preseason game kansas vs. redskinfanatical. Huly to take the winner. The only questin is oil or jello??? :silly:

:laugh: How about they wrestle in Pez's cooking oil and he can cook his wings AFTER the match. Now that's a recipe right there. Yum yum. :D

Late to the show, but agree with this.

Lots of hypocrisy in the treatment of this new member/Redskin fan.

I don't quite see it, though I guess a certain reference can be made to a certain Blonde. I think Candace is on sound ground, and I'm glad I got something to pass the morning hours with, heh. Kudos to Candace and Huly for their efforts.

Wow, I quit looking at this thread about 5 posts too early. That was... um... interesting.

By the way - if you want prophet, you should read the PM I sent major, zoony, and PB about before this thread went completely off the track. Pretty much called the whole thing. :1stplace:

Wow, I quit looking at this thread about 5 posts too early. That was... um... interesting.

By the way - if you want prophet, you should read the PM I sent major, zoony, and PB about before this thread went completely off the track. Pretty much called the whole thing. :1stplace:

Yeah..this whole place has become fairly predictable. ;)

I'll bet it had the word "****bag" in it somewhere...;)

Yeah..this whole place has become fairly predictable. ;)

:fortune:

For my next amazing feat, I will predict that Sarge will post an article that barely, if at all, proves some mundane point about how 'evil' libs are and then Chommie will come in and multiquote the hell out of it with points that prove Sarge wrong - but not about the point he was trying to make. Arguments, name calling, and (if were lucky) a ban or two will follow. :D

Archived