Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maxim girl **** da Eagles video & pics BONUS(Does this outfit make my butt look big?)

Metalhead

Okay ...

pardon me for the interruption ...

But redskinsfanatical, you're married right?

But at the same time, you're posting pictures of yourself all over this board and flirting with all of the guys?

I'll come out and say it ... since no one else has the courage to ....

It seems like you're a little bit of an attention whore ...

I am joking around if you consider that flirting thats kewl.

M

Yeah...he's never caught any hell about that pic before ;)

Coincidentally, it was the last time his wife ever let him wear her booty shorts.

:laugh: HEY...those are my shorts :doh:

and how many times do I have to tell you they actually go down to my knee when I'm standing up :silly:

Okay ...

pardon me for the interruption ...

But redskinsfanatical, you're married right?

But at the same time, you're posting pictures of yourself all over this board and flirting with all of the guys?

I'll come out and say it ... since no one else has the courage to ....

It seems like you're a little bit of an attention whore ...

You know I love you girl, but us married people get bored sometimes. :D

This:

fergie.jpg

You can find unflattering pictures of most celebrities, not just Fergie. In fact, most women who wear a lot of makeup can look pretty horrendous when it comes off. Women with 100% natural beauty are few and far between.

I don't see a problem with Fergie either and she has one of the hottest bods around. Beggars can't be choosers.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:laugh: HEY...those are my shorts :doh:

and how many times do I have to tell you they actually go down to my knee when I'm standing up :silly:

X...I'm sure that once you get in a habit of telling people that things are actually longer than they are....it's a hard habit to break.

BTW I have posted pictures of my husband kids and me - and he wouldnt be upset but thanks for your concern :)

M

My husband is at work by the way.

What difference does that make? He's at work ... whooptie do.

I'm sure that he'd probably be a little upset knowing that you were making 'jokes' at everything with a wang on Extremeskins.

What difference does that make? He's at work ... whooptie do.

I'm sure that he'd probably be a little upset knowing that you were making 'jokes' at everything with a wang on Extremeskins.

I don't know if I'd be happy if my wife told the ES community that I had packed on the pounds since we married and that I was a nerd...all while she was posting pics of herself on a message board and joking about having sex with men that aren't her husband. :2cents:

But my wife would never do that...perhaps that's why she's my wife. ;)

I don't know if I'd be happy if my wife told the ES community that I had packed on the pounds since we married and that I was a nerd...all while she was posting pics of herself on a message board and joking about having sex with men that aren't her husband. :2cents:

Exactly Gfox. EXACTLY.

tons of married men here joke about having sex with women..........I posted pictures of him and my kids.....I dont care about his weight...I didnt marry him for that that and I LOVE NERDS :) I call him my NERD :) and he doesnt mind.

Why is everyone in my marriage is my question ?

M

tons of married men here joke about having sex with women..........I posted pictures of him and my kids.....I dont care about his weight...I didnt marry him for that that and I LOVE NERDS :) I call him my NERD :) and he doesnt mind.

Why is everyone in my marriage is my question ?

M

1. You weren't the only one called out. I directly responded to KG's post and said that when things get boring, you should be going home and making our with your significant other and making things exciting.

2. You're posting your pictures all over ES talking about how you're married ... how your husband has gained weight, how you dance on bars and flash people at Cancun Cantina, you're flirting with everything that has a penis on ES ... AND YOU'RE WONDERING WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING ALL UP IN YOUR BUSINESS? Here's the answer, because you're foolish enough to put all of that information out there. Thats why.

1. You weren't the only one called out. I directly responded to KG's post and said that when things get boring, you should be going home and making our with your significant other and making things exciting.

2. You're posting your pictures all over ES talking about how you're married ... how your husband has gained weight, how you dance on bars and flash people at Cancun Cantina, you're flirting with everything that has a penis on ES ... AND YOU'RE WONDERING WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING ALL UP IN YOUR BUSINESS? Here's the answer, because you're foolish enough to put all of that information out there. Thats why.

Me and my SPOUSE ARE FINE.

MARRIED MEN here JOKE all the time about having sex with other women.....and thats okay but not vice versa.

AGAIN I dont care about my husbands weight I love him as he is.

Married MEN CAN FLIRT but not women ???????

You dont like me thats FINE. But I am done arguing with you Candace.....we can agree to disagree.

I dont have to justify my marriage to you or anyone else for that matter.

M

Me and my SPOUSE ARE FINE.

MARRIED MEN here JOKE all the time about having sex with other women.....and thats okay but not vice versa.

AGAIN I dont care about my husbands weight I love him as he is.

Married MEN CAN FLIRT but not women ???????

You dont like me thats FINE. But I am done arguing with you Candace.....we can agree to disagree.

I dont have to justify my marriage to you or anyone else for that matter.

M

Married men here joke about having seks with the celebrities. Not like, other female posters. Quite a difference.

I thought you were single from the way you were acting.

It's your business, really. Just saying how it comes across to others.

Married men here joke about having seks with the celebrities. Not like, other female posters. Quite a difference.

I thought you were single from the way you were acting.

It's your business, really. Just saying how it comes across to others.

So there is a difference between celebrities and people ? Oh okay.....if you say so.

Archived