Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maxim girl **** da Eagles video & pics BONUS(Does this outfit make my butt look big?)

Metalhead

I have to agree 100%. Pez and I are both on ES. We both joke around but when it comes down to it we are not here to flirt with others. We are here to get breaking news on the Redskins and enjoy the Redskin family that we have here.

Being a girl on a Redskin football forum is not an easy task. The girls that are already here have built their reputations on their knowledge of football and their love of the redskins. Not by posting pics of themselves.

By the way I know ALOT about football.....but alot of the links on this board arent football related....especially posting pictures of hot girls which is what this link was.......So what is the point of that ?

M

Then maybe you're on the wrong board ....

Maybe you should check out Adult Friend Finder and post your pictures there.

This is a football website ... not a dating/find someone to bang website.

You might fit in better over there where everyone's an attention whore.

I am on many boards. But I LOVE football and have been a fan since I was 12 and thats a LONG time since I am 40.

M

jrock to the defense in 3...2...1...

about 10 pages ago, somebody posted this little nugget.........another prophet is born

Ummm...exsqueeze me? There's a certain "blonde" poster who gets propositioned on a daily basis by some of the more "respected" posters on the board, even some mods. :laugh:

Hey...I want credit for being a prophet too !!! :laugh:

Sir G only if Pez can join! :silly:

"By the way I know ALOT about football.....but alot of the links on this board arent football related....especially posting pictures of hot girls which is what this link was.......So what is the point of that ?

M"

Well by your post count you have not seen the stadium have you?

Sir G only if Pez can join! :silly:

"By the way I know ALOT about football.....but alot of the links on this board arent football related....especially posting pictures of hot girls which is what this link was.......So what is the point of that ?

M"

Well by your post count you have not seen the stadium have you?

Yes I went to SIX GAMES LAST YEAR....and I finally got season tickets for next year - nosebleeds but thats okay.

M

and lastnight for dinner I had a great salad that consisted of boneless skinless chicken breast, spinach, roma tomatoes, walnuts, sweet onions, jalapenos and topped with an olive-oil and vinegar dressing.

Well, that being said, I think Paul Simon is a decent musician but there are others I like better.

Archived