Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To hell with the State of the Union , I'm watching something better

Pete

Intelligence of the American constituency summed up in three posts... impressive. :doh: :D

Okay, since we're all stupid, I'll sum up the state of the union for those of us who are skipping it:

"Blah blah blah Iraq blah blah blah terror blah blibbity bloo blah same ol' bull****."

That about sums it up.

"Blah blah blah Iraq blah blah blah terror blah blibbity bloo blah same ol' bull****."

Allow me to add to your summation

"Blah blah blah Iraq...clap clap clappity clap clap...blah blah blah terror...clap boo hiss CLAP clap clap clap clap clap clap clap...blah...clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clappity clap...same ol' bull****....clap clap clap clap nose in ass clap."

Allow me to add to your summation

"Blah blah blah Iraq...clap clap clappity clap clap...blah blah blah terror...clap boo hiss CLAP clap clap clap clap clap clap clap...blah...clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clappity clap...same ol' bull****....clap clap clap clap nose in ass clap."

This is what happens when you watch Little Rascals and American Chopper. You get stooopid.......I am suprised you picked up the words terror and bull**** within the speech. :)

Wow, Im 16 and Im going to be watching this on will.. You guys are over 20 and playing video games and watching other crap during it.. I thought it was suppose to be the other way.. Wow..

When you're very young, you don't know enough to care.

When you're your age, you are eager to observe the speech and pick apart its meaning.

When you're older, you don't give a **** anymore because you've come to realize its mostly a bunch of baloney and that anything said (or even implied) is unlikely to come to fruition.

Archived