Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To hell with the State of the Union , I'm watching something better

Pete

I think I feel alittle sorry for the President now. I won't call him anything but "The President" out of respect.

He's lost a large majority of the American people.

His ideas all seem to take place after he will leave office.

His legacy is sadly going to be one of failure and stubborness.

Watching tonight, it felt like he knows he's an early lame duck.

Do yourself a favor and pick up the link Pete provided. You need to be with the dumb asses.

Would you please knock that off. Folks here got the message already that you question the intelligence of those not watching. Anything after that, no matter how many words you use, is nothing more than I know you are but what am I stuff and it's just as childish and dumb as that which you accuse others off.

As for the blinking, it's code. She's sending Ted a message saying that he needs to save her a drink or 5 for after the speech.

I was joking. Except for Mboyd. I meant that one. please keep up. K?

Trust me, I am keeping up. And to that end, no you weren't kidding. Not all that much anyway. And you can put all the smileys you want afterwards and it doesn't change that. :)

Cheney vs. Pelosi is worth the price of admission. :laugh:
Do yourself a favor and pick up the link Pete provided. You need to be with the dumb asses.
This is what happens when you watch Little Rascals and American Chopper. You get stooopid.......I am suprised you picked up the words terror and bull**** within the speech.

My man, you have no business criticizing the intelligence of anyone on this forum. It's reasonably obvious that you are no Mensa.

Trust me, I am keeping up. And to that end, no you weren't kidding. Not all that much anyway. And you can put all the smileys you want afterwards and it doesn't change that. :)

Shove it. You think Pete is watching little rascals??? i was playing along.

oh.... :D There I didn't mean THAT smile.

Archived