Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Gibbs diagnosed with Leukemia (MERGED)

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

Thats terrible curious if this means Gibbs will step down. He left the first time to spend with is family, and I would understand him doing it again.

I was thinking the same thing about this and I would not be upset at all. Gibbs is a family man and this is a very serious situation. My prayers go out to his grandson and his family.

For the Local D.C. area Fox 5 news will have an article with Gibbs and his grandson Tonite.

Thats terrible curious if this means Gibbs will step down. He left the first time to spend with is family, and I would understand him doing it again.

Honestly JBoom, from watching and listening to the game plan video on the site I don't see that happening. As Joe said during part of this, "He can't trust anyone but God". Not himself, the doctors or even Taylor. He has baically put this in the Hands of the Lord, and whatever happens is the Lords' will. I don't think that this will deter him from the job he has taken and I get the feeling from watching the video that he will truly go through with this until it is fixed as he has told us all. It takes a very strong individual to handle this type of issue, and I am so glad that he is the one in charge of OUR team. There is not an unhonest bone in this mans body.

This man has truly been a rolemodel to me and someone I have tried to model myself after (even though there is no way to truly make that comparison).

Honestly, I do hope that Taylor Gibbs and the rest of the Gibbs family, including Joe, will overcome and perservere through this situation. The Gibbs family did make the right move by taking Taylor to the hospital and getting the disease diagnosed immediately by the doctors in its early stages. My thoughts & prayers go out to Taylor and the rest of the Gibbs family.

Archived