Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Gibbs diagnosed with Leukemia (MERGED)

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

Extremers, I searched for this and did not find it. Aldo if it needs to be moved, please do so. It was just announced that Coach's grandson Taylor has been diagnosed with Leukemia per Coach's website.

www.joegibbsonline.com

I think we should all sit back a moment and think about how devastating this must be to the Gibbs family. I know my thoughts and prayers are with the family. Hopefully yours will be as well.

GET BETTER TAYLOR!!!!!

Edit: Wednesday 1/24/2007

I am so glad I started this thread yesterday. It is awesome to see that no matter how much we all bicker and gripe around here, we can all put our differences aside when it comes to something like this and send our thoughts and prayers to Coach and his family.

Also, if those of you feel the need to send your personal condolences/words of hope to the Gibbs family, here is an email address for you as well...

Chaplain@joegibbsonline.com

I hope to see this thread get as many responses as we possibly can!!!!

When I was treated for cancer a few years ago in a pediatric clinic, most of the kids who were in there had luekemia. To this day, I dont know of one who has passed from it. They have come a long way in the treatment and most times the kids dont miss a beat in terms of school. I have no doubt little Taylor will be fine. It still is very scary to the family, and I wish I could be there to give advice to the Gibbs family. My th oughts and prayers are definetly with that family.

Archived