Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't like the Skins spending ways? THEN STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THEM, STUPID!

gangars

Every single day I log onto this site and see a new thread, or post, from a frustrated fan, complaining about the maverick spending style of the Washington Redskins........About how high priced free agents from previous years are brought in and pay little or no dividends. About Snyder being a greedy and selfserving owner.....blah, blah, blah.

What's funny to me is the people who make these posts are the same ones that are funding this beast. These are the same folks who go out and buy a $200 authentic jersey to go along with their Redskins mugs and wiper covers.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a diehard fan, and my love for this team is deeper than Danny's pockets. I don't need season tickets to prove i'm a fan. I'll admit that I have a jersey or two which were bought like 10 years ago (I've learned my lesson).

Until this team shows considerable turnaround either you folks should stop complaining or stop making yourself feel worse because you bought an overpriced Skins couch right before a 5-11 season. I'm sure i will get bludgeoned to death with posts questioning my loyalty, so bring the pain....Just my :2cents:

I see what you mean. And, I do agree that people shouldn't complain about buying something when the Skins do bad. But, I think I have a slightly different angle on this matter. I don't like it when people complain about buying something to represent the Redskins and then when the Skins' do bad they get all pissed off about it... I'm a die hard fan. I've spent a lot of money on things to represent this team, and I do it because I love the Redskins. I don't like their spending style or ways sometimes, but I don't complain about owning something that says "Redskins" on it if they do bad becuase I support the team no matter what.

It's not so easy as to say, just don't spend any money on the team if you "think" they are doing something stupid, rather I'd say don't complain about the Redskins being your favorite team when they do bad and then brag about how much of a great fan you are when they do great. There's no harm done when people voice their opinions about things such as "I don't think the Redskins should've signed him, or let that guy go... etc." But when people talk about giving up on the team and scolding them just because they were upset the team didn't win a superbowl is pretty ridiculous to me.

Every single day I log onto this site and see a new thread, or post, from a frustrated fan, complaining about people not liking the way the team spends money & then they tell people to just stop spending money on the team.

Everybody cry's about the dopeman and his prices. What are we gonna do bro? He owns us like drones.

I minimize his take by only buying a pair of OV's for $700 a year and limiting stadium concession to a $5 bottle of water each game.

Danny only gets a percentage on merchandise we buy b/c he has to share it w/all of the 31 owners.

Thank God he doesn't charge for tailgating or he'd really kill me there.

...if you do, i hope you realize it will be more than passing on the campbell jersey and game day hot dogs and beer...danny boy is already a step ahead of you...

...he also is chairman of Six Flags, has his broadcasting company...oh and i don't think he's spent ALL of his 300 million from his marketing company...

Every day I see bad threads :D

People aren't just going to stop spending money on the skins. In case you haven't noticed there is a waiting list longer than my.... well it's pretty long. Go ahead and turn in your tickets because the skins have sucked for quite some time. I will be there to scoop up your upper level nosebleed seats along with the other 100,000 ppl waiting.

I'm telling you guys this isn't going to change for a long time. We are in for a looooong

Dan Snyder tenure.

Just think about it. If Joe Freaking Gibbs can't change the way the front office works and things actually look worse in terms of draft picks and spending money then what is going to happen when he retires?

Every single day I log onto this site and see a new thread, or post, from a frustrated fan, complaining about people not liking the way the team spends money & then they tell people to just stop spending money on the team.

HA HA, :applause: :cheers: You took the thoughts right out of my head.For the poster, you dont know if all the people that are complaining about the high FA spending are actually spending money on jerseys or tickets.Maybe one or two, but not all.

Every single day I log on to this site, then i scratch my arm.. then i blink a few times. I eventually have to pee, soi get up and do that. Once in a while if i haven't had my normal routine morning, I'll have to poop too.

every single day I'll eat lunch between oh, say noon and 2, depend on which day ,but i eat it every single day. Every day I see some hot chick walk by and i think about boning her all kinds of different ways, and to be honest, that happens almost all day long,, even fat ugly ones, i think "god, i'm glad i'm not boning her"...

every single day Ieat my dinner right around six, and eventually I'll sleep.

And then I wake up and after w while I log on to this site, then i scratch my arm.. then i blink a few times. I eventually have to pee, soi get up and do that. Once in a while if i haven't had my normal routine morning, I'll have to poop too.

every single day I'll eat lunch between oh, say noon and 2, depend on which day ,but i eat it every single day. Every day I see some hot chick walk by and i think about boning her all kinds of different ways, and to be honest, that happens almost all day long,, even fat ugly ones, i think "god, i'm glad i'm not boning her"...

And then I wake up and after w while I log on to this site, then i scratch my arm.. then i blink a few times. I eventually have to pee, soi get up and do that. Once in a while if i haven't had my normal routine morning, I'll have to poop too.

~Bang

10 acres of perking land pricelss and I'll keep my Redskin Tickets and all my parafanelia....Go Skins Win, even if we are dekcuf up! I love my Skins and Sean Taylor! There how's that! And I love S.E., D.C. too and all my kin folk! Don't like S.E.? Oh sorry. But "love thy Redskins!" They like smoking dope? Well, good I'll watch and trip off of you.

Just think about it. If Joe Freaking Gibbs can't change the way the front office works and things actually look worse in terms of draft picks and spending money then what is going to happen when he retires?

Then this organization may have to actually......GASP!.......look toward its future rather than on its past. Those three Lombardis on display at Ashburn are nice, but are buying us squat today.

Every single day I log onto this site and see a new thread, or post, from a frustrated mod, that usually involves :munchout:

(Usually followed by said mod saying something to another member that makes me laugh my ass off) :laugh:

Archived