Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't like the Skins spending ways? THEN STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THEM, STUPID!

gangars

I hate to be different but if anyone could go back in time, I've always said the Skins should basically use the draft to get better. After the signing of Bruce Smith, Deion Sanders and company, I had seen enough of the fantasy football. I really laugh now though. It took a season like this for virtually everyone to agree. I've seen it year in and year out. There were people on this forum in previous seaons defending the methods of the front office and coaches. "They know what their doing" Blah Blah Blah. In a twisted way, I just hoped eveything would turn out OK, even though I didn't agree with the over compensation and squandering of draft picks. Well this is the result. I'd have to rank this as one of the worst seasons in Skins history when you take into account what the Skins have paid and gave away. You simply can't push all your chips and come back with this result. Its totally unacceptable.

I really really believe Mr. Snyder has a passion to win. I believe he loves the Skins. He just has to have a method to the madness. :2cents: :helmet:

I enjoy buying new hats, shirts, jerseys... tags on my truck... stickers, flags, etc... its a way i show my pride in the team...

i dont really think that if even a large percentage of people stopped buying skins merchandise all together it would affect danny boy.....

i also think that if we dont get free agents how are we going to get better... i wish we could experiment with it just once and not sign anyone other than players we already have.... see what happens.... who knows we could stay where we are.. or get better.... its all speculation really.... thats what us fans do... speculate...

i am not sure this team would have been any better this year if we hadnt gone out and signed all the free agents we did???? speculation....

I have no issue with them spending. There are a lot of fans out there who wish their management would spend money when the opportunity presents itself. My issue is spending it wisely. For example, they underestimated Ryan Clark while overestimating AA....If we could resolve these miscalculations then I would have no problem. I think epolle should also take an honest look around. A lot fo teams spend, they just don't have back to back to back press conferences which steal the spotlight....

4 Upper Level tickets at FedEx-$4000

2 Replica Portis Jerseys-$100

4 Hot Dogs-$20

Reskins fans always ****in and moaning-Priceless

There are a group fans on ever team that ****es and moanes. It's part of the fun. I won't stop spending money on them, I hope they use are money more wisely though. If they don't they deserve criticism. Doesn't mean you have to boycott something you love.

New England fans are ****ing about the move to not resign Vinateiri. No one is exempt from ****ing and complaining.

Funny after 40 years of watching this team I think I am at that point. Thanks a helluva lot Richie Rich for ruining this franchise

I hear ya, Chief.

Like you, I'm glad I was around for the good years. :cheers:

It used to be sooooo different. :(

I agree with the fact that if you don't like how it is going, then don' t buy! Money is your ultimate voting card and if you don't like how this team is going then don't buy into it. I would say that the redskins do need some gm help over the past 15 years, but it seems that the people who own and run the team don't think that is necessary. I guess they will see what happens in their own outcomes over the next couple of years because the redskins will not be able to bare out the type of players that they think that they have had in year's past. It will just be the same old cycle. Hopefully, it will change over the next five years in draft picks and coaching.

Everybody cry's about the dopeman and his prices. What are we gonna do bro? He owns us like drones.

I minimize his take by only buying a pair of OV's for $700 a year and limiting stadium concession to a $5 bottle of water each game.

Danny only gets a percentage on merchandise we buy b/c he has to share it w/all of the 31 owners.

Thank God he doesn't charge for tailgating or he'd really kill me there.

are you kidding, he does charge for tailgating. $30 to park and then have to take a shuttle. for a 45 minute wait to get back to your car. i live in jersey and i thought they charge alot at giants stadium, which is only $15 to park and you dont have to take any shuttles cause all the parking is around the stadium. $30 is sick. absolutely sick.

are you kidding, he does charge for tailgating. $30 to park and then have to take a shuttle. for a 45 minute wait to get back to your car. i live in jersey and i thought they charge alot at giants stadium, which is only $15 to park and you dont have to take any shuttles cause all the parking is around the stadium. $30 is sick. absolutely sick.

Agreed, $30 is sick for parking across the Beltway and riding a shuttle bus. I don't think that price is worth it at all.

$35 face for true stadium parking is an absolute bargain if your fortunate enough to have a parking pass.

When you figure in what you save on tailgate food and booze compared to what you'd spend inside Dannyland, the tailgate is often the saving grace of the gameday experience, particularly when we don't win.

Yes, it is cheaper to park at 30 of the leagues venues other than FedEx. Only Chicago is more b/c they only have a couple thousand parking spots at Soldier Field.

Every single day I log onto this site and see a new thread, or post, from a frustrated fan, complaining about people not liking the way the team spends money & then they tell people to just stop spending money on the team.

Does this mean I have to send back the leather SuperBowl commemorative jacket I just dropped 300 bucks on?

Because my wife would sure be happy if that were the case.

the fans are no better then danny

they complain how we sign so many overpaid freeagents

yet their are 20 different threads on how we have to sign Clements or asante Samuel's.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with you...we are just as happy as a lark when we sign free agents but when they do not produce we are all over Danny boy.

Archived