Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all DC Sportsfans: Vote for Gilbert Arenas for All Star

awd_sr

PLEASE make sure you vote for Caron Butler too. He also deserves to be an all-star.

Unfortunately this probably doesnt matter, because I cant see him getting in as a starter. But the coaches pick the backups so I think he has a pretty good chance to make the team that way. I vote for him every time just in case though.

I did my part, I voted for Gilbert. As this is my 100th post, I must celebrate:point2sky :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :pint: :pint: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :nana: :nana: :nana: :wavetowel :munchout: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :thumbsup: :allhail:

Would you please also vote for Shane Battier as a Western Conference Forward?

I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)

(http:// www.rockets.com)

CarrollsMine99.

I'm guessing a former Dukie won't get much love in a forum with so many Maryland fans.

I swear if the starting East backcourt is Wade and Carter I'll never watch another NBA All-Star game.

Go Gilbert!

I cant believe how serious some people take an internet message board. Is it really that big of a deal if you arent a mod? How about not clicking this thread title and having your pick of about 300 trade portis threads about 2 inches down your monitor. Do you guys not have enough power in your life that you have to come be cyber boss?

People, if you like watching Arenas devastate opponents, you WON'T vote for him. He plays with a chip on his shoulder. If he feels snubbed, he plays even better.

SNUB HIM!!!!

Ha! That's one way to look at it. But guys always find some slight or snub to get pumped up about. Let's give him this deserved recognition. Someone else will tick him off to keep the fires burning.

Also, $100 per point at home? That's some serious cash. Let's see, if he averages 30 a game x 41 home games, that's $123,000. Not bad.

They say that Arenas is a bad mutha..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

With Arenas and the Wizards playing good ball, it's helped to ease the pain of a terrible season. Shot of the year has to be the 3 pointer to beat the Bucks. The man didn't even watch the shot fall. He turned his back because he knew it was good when it left his hands! That's cold blooded man.

oh yeah, Caron definitely deserves it too. But like it was posted, I think he was like the #10 forward in the east and only the top 2 get voted in, so he should be a coaches vote-in. But last year, the same was said about Gilbert, the coaches DIDNT VOTE HIM IN!!! David Stern actually put him in, thats just crazy.

oh yeah, Caron definitely deserves it too. But like it was posted, I think he was like the #10 forward in the east and only the top 2 get voted in, so he should be a coaches vote-in. But last year, the same was said about Gilbert, the coaches DIDNT VOTE HIM IN!!! David Stern actually put him in, thats just crazy.

Which is why having fans vote on who gets to start in allstar games is pretty stupid. At least the fans who voted for the NHL allstars seem to know their sport and voted for who is doing the best this season.

The NBA vote seems to be nothing more than a popularity contest. Arenas getting snubbed last year by both the fans and coaches proves it. Plus, injured players who have barely played this year like Shaq (4 games played) and Kenyon Martin (2 games played) are on the list? WTF...

Archived