Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all DC Sportsfans: Vote for Gilbert Arenas for All Star

awd_sr

Arenas is playing out of his mind right now. Good for him and I hope he keeps it up, but I am not sure they can just outscore everyone in the playoffs there is going to be some monster teams when they get in the playoffs. But good for him I like him alot. I love how he busts three's at the buzzer and turns around when its still in the air and puts his arms up knowing its good, that is some baller as **** right there.

:laugh: Word.

But Gilbert is definetely having a great year. He is the best basketball player we have seen in D.C. in a looong time (and that's including old MJ.) Anything from buzzer beating threes, and-ones, and game changing steals, he has been doing it all, including making the rest of the Wizards better (just look at Caron Butler.)

Vote for Gilbert!

That is kinda like voting for Shaq after playing a grand total of 4 games.:doh:

Who by the way is leading in votes for center last time I checked.:doh: Haywood is more deserving than Shaq right now.

You do know that Arenasisgod was joking right?

Wow, Shaq is leading. They need to change the voting system or something, that's just insane.

If Gilbert Arenas played for the Redskins, what position would he play, and why? Discuss.

(There, now it's a Redskins thread. :silly: )

Ok..CB.;)

how in the world is this still in the stadium? it's a basketball thread.

It hasn't been moved yet, so why even bring it up? Arenas is the man..Go Redskins and Wizards!!

Why don't you relax? The mods obviously aren't freaking out about it so why are you? Stop crying.

i'm relaxed, not crying at all. just stating my opinion. but you are right, the mods have left it here, so it's a moot point.

i'm a big arenas fan. it's sad that this thread even needs to be in existence, there should be no question of him being an all-star.

i'm relaxed, not crying at all. just stating my opinion. but you are right, the mods have left it here, so it's a moot point.

i'm a big arenas fan. it's sad that this thread even needs to be in existence, there should be no question of him being an all-star.

Well put. I apologize for being rude.

how in the world is this still in the stadium? it's a basketball thread.

So more DC fans could see it and vote:whoknows:

He'll make it...Everyone needs to vote for Caron, he's the real reason i vote. He hit the game winning shot tonight

And MH.....:slap:

Would you please also vote for Shane Battier as a Western Conference Forward?

I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)

(http:// www.rockets.com)

CarrollsMine99.

Sorry, **** DUKE!!!! I like you though CM:)

Why do you want Battier to make it?

Which is why having fans vote on who gets to start in allstar games is pretty stupid. At least the fans who voted for the NHL allstars seem to know their sport and voted for who is doing the best this season.

The NBA vote seems to be nothing more than a popularity contest. Arenas getting snubbed last year by both the fans and coaches proves it. Plus, injured players who have barely played this year like Shaq (4 games played) and Kenyon Martin (2 games played) are on the list? WTF...

Yeah, you'd think the right thing would be for Shaq and Kmart to just say nah, I didn't play enough, put someone else in. But they don't. I would.

The DC area fans are the best bandwagon fans in the world.

This Arenas stuff is starting to remind of George Mason. No one cared about him until this yr.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've followed them since 1977. Watched Unseld, Big E, Bobby Dandridge, to Gus Williams, Jeff Ruland-Rick Mahorn (Bruise Brothers), Jeff Malone (one of the best pure shooters in the league) to Moses Malone, Bernard King, Chris Webber, MJ II to Arenas. So yeah you are prbably right, but there are hardcores out there like me. And no, I grew up a MD fan and didn't like Mason/Georgetown/G Wash.

Archived