Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pllayoffs

phatboy41

I would not mind the Chargers because I think LT is the most classy player by scoring almost everygame and not making an ass of himself. I would not mind the Saints because of what that city went through last year and Brees seems to be a stand up guy. So either one of them would be fine.

I think New England is going again...they are tough in the Playoffs...my pick is gonna be the Filthy Birds from the NFC and believe me I hate saying both of these picks...but I am just looking at momentum going in, and I just do not see the NFC as much stronger then Philadelphia right now....

I am going to wait on who I think is going to win it all.

i want the colts to win, manning deserves one superbowl. i dont want him to be this generations dan marino.

No player deserves a Super Bowl, they have to earn it. Thus far, Peyton has been one of the biggest choke artists in the game of football when it comes to big games. If he can win one, good for him. But, I'm not going to feel sorry for the guy if he can't get it done. He'll probably just throw his line under the bus again any way.

Archived