Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bronco/NYsE tailgate thread...

TradeTheBeal!

Would you like to elabroate because this makes no ****ing sense right now.

My elabroation is as such...

The ONLY reason that LIMOS are "drive-byed" at 2AM in Denver, CO. is because of the popular media's glorification of the "pimp/gangsta" lifestyle. This is not a normal, human reaction to a spilt drink or ****-block, in a club. People - white, black, jew, otherwise - in our country must, Absolutely Must, deny this MTV/BET/WPGC? exploitation.

"Radio stations, they call themselves black. I question their blackness, we'll see if they'll play this! Turn it up...Bring the Noise!" - Public Enemy

B0000024K1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My elabroation is as such...

The ONLY reason that LIMOS are "drive-byed" at 2AM in Denver, CO. is because of the popular media's glorification of the "pimp/gangsta" lifestyle. This is not a normal, human reaction to a spilt drink or ****-block, in a club. People - white, black, jew, otherwise - in our country must, Absolutely Must, deny this MTV/BET/WPGC? exploitation.

I still don't get what the New York Stock Exchange has to do with any of this.

What is NYsE? :whoknows:

so darrent williams getting shot is eminems and mtvs fault? ok. gotcha.

Actually, it works like this...Coach.

1) In the club, a drink is spilled and ****es are procured.

2) Devilish haters, you know the kind, spend the countdown loading guns and taking stock of what they have not to lose. They likely listen to a talentless "artist" extoling the virtues of gun violence...at max volume.

3) Shortly thereafter, a "dollar-boy" Hummer Limo is introduced to 10-15 bullets.

4) Death. Injury. Lamentation. Media.

5) The perps speed away. "Still Tippin'"

Take your false hip-hop and crank it all the way down, white boy. My people listen to Talib, Rakim, BIG, Roots, Immortal, Iron Maiden, etc. This black-on-black bull**** is ****in played out and stupid. And, yeah, I say that G-Unit/D12/Dirty South and all your force-fed pop-©rap - Jeezy, C-Murder, Dem Boys, etc - is to blame. Enough is enough.

Take your false hip-hop and crank it all the way down, white boy. My people listen to Talib, Rakim, BIG, Roots, Immortal, Iron Maiden, etc. This black-on-black bull**** is ****in played out and stupid.

WTF!!! Dude, settle down. And I STILL have no clue what you're talking about.

New

Year(s)

Eve.

If you got this far into the thread and you still thought it was about Wall Street...you are excused. Thanks for adding nothing!

:laugh: You're welcome. I'm glad I know what NYsE means though. :)

As far as gangsta rap causing all this, I think the order things happenned was:

(1) there is violent crime

(2) music is written about said violent crime

(3) the music industry promotes said music

(4) there is violent crime

I'm not sure the cause and effect is so clear.

Ouch. I didn't realize Darrent Williams was killed. That hurts. Very solid player with all kinds of potential, and seemed like a pretty good kid too. That's seriously tragic. God rest him.

On the other hand, mboyd, come down a little, man. I understand your frustration, but I can assure you the "perps" are not on this board, let alone in this thread. And I know you well enough to know that you are WAY above personally ripping your fellow posters because you're pissed off about something else. Calm down a little, go get some fresh air and come back to the discussion.

:cheers:

Ouch. I didn't realize Darrent Williams was killed. That hurts. Very solid player with all kinds of potential, and seemed like a pretty good kid too. That's seriously tragic. God rest him.

On the other hand, mboyd, come down a little, man. I understand your frustration, but I can assure you the "perps" are not on this board, let alone in this thread. And I know you well enough to know that you are WAY above personally ripping your fellow posters because you're pissed off about something else. Calm down a little, go get some fresh air and come back to the discussion.

:cheers:

I love the tailgate.

I love the tailgate.

Come on man.

Yeah, I need to hear those words sometimes too, no question. And I hope the next time I do, you'll be enough of a friend to do it.

Drop me a PM if you need to. You aren't acting like yourself, pal.

:laugh: You're welcome. I'm glad I know what NYsE means though. :)

As far as gangsta rap causing all this, I think the order things happenned was:

(1) there is violent crime

(2) music is written about said violent crime

(3) the music industry promotes said music

(4) there is violent crime

I'm not sure the cause and effect is so clear.

Re-think that. Think about raising a kid, for instance. You expose your child to certain aspects of society that you, the parent, deem necessary for the child's development. If I let my 8 year old watch Jack Ass and glorify it, he's gonna think that being a Jack Ass is what it's all about. Entertainment is about making money, music has always been a cornerstone of sticking it to the man and revolting against the normal creed. I have no problem with not accepting society for what it is, but the stuff that's on today's entertainment networks simply glorify immoral acts. If MTV were to be more responsible, chances are most people wouldn't know to act certain ways. The "gangsta" life wouldn't be glorified. It's always cool to see some Al Capone or NWA once in a while, it's different, it's raw. But to be the only source of cultural resource, is a monumental mistake and those that decided to glorify entertainment that justifies the "thug life" EVERYWHERE in America needs to be locked away.

Unfortunately, I understand the rights of Americans and realize that this is what sells. It's just a shame that corporations don't have more of a responsibility to actually add to society.

Come on man.

Yeah, I need to hear those words sometimes too, no question. And I hope the next time I do, you'll be enough of a friend to do it.

Drop me a PM if you need to. You aren't acting like yourself, pal.

HH, I got nuthin but love for ya...But, sometimes, I get a couple of Crowns in me and I need to get something off my chest. Yes, the Darrent Williams murder has me all ****ed up. So does that "Statue of Liberty" play from BSU last night. So does being labeled an "Anti-Semite" every time I post in a political thread. Anyway, life is good.

Thanks for your concern.

Hail to the Redskins!

HH, I got nuthin but love for ya...But, sometimes, I get a couple of Crowns in me and I need to get something off my chest. Yes, the Darrent Williams murder has me all ****ed up. So does that "Statue of Liberty" play from BSU last night. So does being labeled an "Anti-Semite" every time I post in a political thread. Anyway, life is good.

Thanks for your concern.

Hail to the Redskins!

I hear you. If you change your mind, you know where I am. :cheers:

(Knock back a crown for me, will ya? I could use one or eight at this point myself.) ;)

HH, I got nuthin but love for ya...But, sometimes, I get a couple of Crowns in me and I need to get something off my chest.

Someone gets murdered for what reason, you have no clue. You have no idea what occurred before, during, or after the shooting. You have no idea who did it. And yet, you call it "black-on-black ****". You say it is because of Eminem and 50 Cent. You blame MTV for glorifying the "thug life". Do me a favor . . . tell me what the winning Powerball numbers are.

Respect must be paid and changes must be made!

Thank you, Johnnie Cochran.

Archived