Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bronco/NYsE tailgate thread...

TradeTheBeal!

Take your false hip-hop and crank it all the way down, white boy. My people listen to Talib, Rakim, BIG, Roots, Immortal, Iron Maiden, etc. This black-on-black bull**** is ****in played out and stupid. And, yeah, I say that G-Unit/D12/Dirty South and all your force-fed pop-©rap - Jeezy, C-Murder, Dem Boys, etc - is to blame. Enough is enough.

white boy. nice. i appreciate the compliment.

and btw, THIS people listens to the roots, gangstarr, tribe, bahamadia, common....so get the eff out of my face with the white boy false hip hop.

darrent williams seems to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. blame vanilla ice for all i care.

Well, I guess I'm guilty of listening to "false hip-hop". My feelings are so hurt. I mean, I listen to it and the first thing that comes to mind is to go kill people. :rolleyes:

Some fool in a club thought he was "disrespected" and had to salvage his "manhood" by committing homicide.

According to mboyd784, he did it because he listens to Eminem and 50 cent and is glued to MTV all day . . . and because he is black(which has not been determined).

Someone gets murdered for what reason, you have no clue.

Nor do you.

You have no idea what occurred before, during, or after the shooting.

Nor do you.

You have no idea who did it.

Nor do you.

And yet, you call it "black-on-black ****".

Yep, I called it.

You say it is because of Eminem and 50 Cent.

I take the good with the bad. I am certain that they do, as well. And, yes, their lousy, overhyped, punk-purchased Cds glorify gun volence incessantly.

You blame MTV for glorifying the "thug life".

So, you are saying that MTV does not glorify it.

Do me a favor . . . tell me what the winning Powerball numbers are.

I do not play the lottery.

Thank you, Johnnie Cochran.

I have a 2 year old. He will sign your checks someday. His name is Michael C. Boyd.

Practice it, small fry.

I would have quoted your post, but you quoted everything backwards. Keep drinking!

You say you "called it" that it was "black-on-black ****". Well, you have a 50-50 shot on that. It was either "black-on-black ****" or someone of another race fired the shots.

You say that 50 Cent and Eminem have "lousy, overhyped, punk-purchased Cds that glorify gun volence incessantly." :laugh: I hope to see you on the road so I can shake your car with my "Still Don't Give a ****".

I have a 2 year old. He will sign your checks someday. His name is Michael C. Boyd.

Practice it, small fry.

:rotflmao:

I would have quoted your post, but you quoted everything backwards. Keep drinking!

You say you "called it" that it was "black-on-black ****". Well, you have a 50-50 shot on that. It was either "black-on-black ****" or someone of another race fired the shots.

You say that 50 Cent and Eminem have "lousy, overhyped, punk-purchased Cds that glorify gun volence incessantly." :laugh: I hope to see you on the road so I can shake your car with my "Still Don't Give a ****".

Try it now. Keep drinking!

Lots of blatant racism in this thread...some of you need to take a deep breath and reevaluate your position.

Some? You mean one, right.

Racism, huh?

5 Ws to prove it.

Who?

When?

What?

Why?

How?

Keep in mind, you said it was BLATANT. So prove it BLATANTLY or retract it BLATANTLY.

5 W's??? :laugh: That looks like 4 W's and an H to me. And, I think you should calm down a little bit. I think you have been watching WAY TOO MUCH MTV lately.

ok, you've got one drunk dude spraying racist stuff. everyone else seems pretty sensible.

No one in this thread is a racist.

No one has posted any racist ideology.

If it turns out that the "drive-by" was commited by Latinos/Jews/Native Americans/Caucasians/Asians then I will retract my "black-on-black crime" comment.

Thanks for playing along. I'm jealous that I didn't transfer to WVU in 1989. Sincerely, no hard feelings and happy new year! :cheers:

yeah, morgantown was probably more crazy in '89 than when i was there. still had the grant avenue block party. that got shut down right before i got there. somebody got shot the year before. i guess some fool was watching mtv. ;)

yeah, no hard feelings. happy new year to you as well. enjoy the crown. :cheers:

Archived