Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAST CALL!! ES/RR Tailgate Thread - 12/30 vs. Giants

RonJeremy

I am flying in from south florida to freeze my ass off at my first home game. I will try to find the ES tailgate.

I will bring my Arrington jersey.

Awesome we look forward to meeting you and you can freeze with me! I hate the cold!

There's a lot of phrases that come to mind that should help you convince your friends. Namely:

- free beer

- free food

- free liquor

- beer pong

- jungle juice

- pez's ungodly addictive wings

trust me, no matter what, they won't be dissapointed. We do it like no one else at FedEx. ES tailgate is #1, **** what ya heard. :silly:

Well, I am not trying to be an A-hole here, but you can't say FREE.

The #1 rule of the ES/RR tailgate is that if you come, you bring either a food item, some kind of alcoholic drink, or make a monitory contribution.

It costs a lot of money to put these tailgates on.

We don't need any more freeloaders.

The #1 rule of the ES/RR tailgate is that if you come, you bring either a food item, some kind of alcoholic drink, or make a monitory contribution.

Is there a big freeloader problem?

I'll be there with a nice bottle of Jack Daniels. As pennance for bringing a Giants fan with me, maybe I'll bring the bigger bottle.... :)

Is there a big freeloader problem?

I'll be there with a nice bottle of Jack Daniels. As pennance for bringing a Giants fan with me, maybe I'll bring the bigger bottle.... :)

Not a huge problem, but yes there is a problem.

Glad you stepped up brother. I saw that post yesterday and wanted to say that same thing, but I'm tired of being accused of being the *******, so I didin't say a word.

Kudos!

I am proud to announce that once again I will bringing with me my favorite beverage: Yuengling Lager. Yes, that's right, I will be carting a keg of lager with me to Fedex. I am hoping that we will step up a little better this week; I cannot take any of this keg home with me. We must kick this keg !!! And yes, to avoid the freeloading concerns, I will accept minor monetary donations this time.

PARTY ON !!!! PA Drunk Bunch is coming to a FedEx near you !!

I am proud to announce that once again I will bringing with me my favorite beverage: Yuengling Lager. Yes, that's right, I will be carting a keg of lager with me to Fedex. I am hoping that we will step up a little better this week; I cannot take any of this keg home with me. We must kick this keg !!! And yes, to avoid the freeloading concerns, I will accept minor monetary donations this time.

PARTY ON !!!!

Sweet!!! :point2sky

I'll drop a little cash in the tip bucket.

FYI : email from the Redskins ...

Fan Alert: Expected Beltway Closure On Saturday

Fellow Redskins Fans:

We have been notified by federal authorities that they intend to close a portion of both the inner and outer loops of the Beltway (I-495/I-95) for approximately 30-45 minutes on Saturday for the motorcade procession of former President Gerald Ford.

Our best information is that the Beltway will be closed starting at approximately 5:45 p.m. from Suitland Road south, across the Wilson Bridge, to the exit for the George Washington Parkway.

We urge you to take this into consideration and investigate alternative routes as you make your plans to drive to Saturday's 8 p.m. kickoff of our game against the New York Giants. If possible, please arrive early at FedExField.

We will honor President Ford at our game with a moment of silence prior to the singing of the National Anthem. Our thoughts are with his family at this sorrowful time.

Just finished the boneless buffalo wings, there are about 50 or so, i lost count in the flour :)

I'll have about a 6 pack of beer leftover from last weekend for you all too, (5 coors light 1 corona lol) i cant drink ANY of it :(

Sonny ive never tried to get one at the stadium, GL!

Archived