Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAST CALL!! ES/RR Tailgate Thread - 12/30 vs. Giants

RonJeremy

Color me there with my trusty camera. It could very well be my last Tailgate for a while as I'm sitting on the fence about renewing my seats. We'll see.

That's what we all try to tell ourselves. Within 3 weeks of the end of the regular season, we'll be anxious for next season. Then they'll further suck us back in with some ill advised free agent signings and we'll far for it.....AGAIN. We can't help it, it's in our blood, Redskins' fans are the essence of massochists. See you saturday and next august. :thumbsup:

I think we're up to 8 PA drunks. Wife and I will be there. Might drag the kids along too.

Here's hope the kids aren't drunks too.......yet, anyways :silly:

:cheers:

That's what we all try to tell ourselves. Within 3 weeks of the end of the regular season, we'll be anxious for next season.

With me, it's more a question of expense and the direction of the organization. They jack up prices, yet the on-field performance didn't reflect that and it seems we're still spinning our tires. The Redskins are going to have to show me that they're serious about improving and not just focusing on the almighty dollar.

Color me there with my trusty camera. It could very well be my last Tailgate for a while as I'm sitting on the fence about renewing my seats. We'll see.
I'll be there with my camera too! I'm with you Stwasm, just don't know how I'm going to afford it.

But then this always happens: :laugh:

That's what we all try to tell ourselves. Within 3 weeks of the end of the regular season, we'll be anxious for next season. Then they'll further suck us back in with some ill advised free agent signings and we'll far for it.....AGAIN. We can't help it, it's in our blood, Redskins' fans are the essence of massochists. See you saturday and next august. :thumbsup:

I'll be there with my camera too! I'm with you Stwasm, just don't know how I'm going to afford it.

But then this always happens: :laugh:

I'm going to try to keep an open mind. But, management is going to have to show me that it's more committed to putting a winning product on the field than just focusing on my money.

I'm going to try to keep an open mind. But, management is going to have to show me that it's more committed to putting a winning product on the field than just focusing on my money.
I don't know, somehow that part I always have faith in (blind maybe). Every year I think, "this is the year!"

Do you have two seats or one? I'm paying for two + blue. Maybe we should chat! :D

I don't know, somehow that part I always have faith in (blind maybe). Every year I think, "this is the year!"

Do you have two seats or one? I'm paying for two + blue. Maybe we should chat! :D

I'm paying for two, plus the Tailgate Club. What do you have in mind?

Mr. and Mrs. fo fo will be in da house.

...and yes traing camp should be back at carlisle. So what if Dickenson's facilities stink, Mr Snyder should upgrade to training facility. Maybe change the name to Snyder College just like Rutgers and Rowan.

Back on topic...lets get pi$$ed! Time to end on a high note. :cheers:

As the first and only game I've been able to attend this season, I'm really looking forward to tracking you guys and ladies down and tailgating for awhile.

As a side note, my fiance is a Giants fan. So please feel free to give him a hard time. He'll be the dork in the Eli Manning Jersey. ;)

Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Man, that sucks, Jeff.

At least you can eat some of pez's wings.

Yea, and i wanted to make a batch of mine up to bring , all we would have to do is throw em in the fryer. If i can go, i still may do that!

Matter of fact i think i will , will try and make up about 50 of them, so

expect 50 boneless buffalo wings , i like bone in dont get me wrong but being able to just pop em in your mouth is cool :)

As a side note, my fiance is a Giants fan. So please feel free to give him a hard time. He'll be the dork in the Eli Manning Jersey. ;)

Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Trust me, we will. Classic...Dork in the Eli Manning Jersey. What is he going to do when they release him?

Trust me, we will. Classic...Dork in the Eli Manning Jersey. What is he going to do when they release him?

In 2 years that Giants #10 will be as valuable as my Redskin #5!!!!

The Eli dork can hang out with my girl whos in a yet to be determined Giant shirt. She's going to pick one out later, I'm going to help her by handing her a Portis.... :)

I'm truly looking forward to having you guys give him a hard time about Eli. He asked for the jersey for Christmas and I kept saying, "Are you sure you don't want someone else, like Tiki? At least Tiki will retire as a Giant. Eli is going to be a benchwarmer to end his contract."

He keeps holding out hope that he'll calm down and be like his brother. Puleeze. Peyton, he ain't.

Archived