Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAST CALL!! ES/RR Tailgate Thread - 12/30 vs. Giants

RonJeremy

Good point! But you still have to admit the Peyton is 100 times better than Eli, even on his worst days. LOL!

I should have tried to find him a Lawrence Taylor jersey for Christmas. At least there wouldn't be too many things you could give him crap for for that. LOL!

I love it. I'm so excited!

Mr. and Mrs. fo fo will be in da house.
Mr. & Mrs. fo fo??!! :laugh: Can't wait to see you both!
As the first and only game I've been able to attend this season, I'm really looking forward to tracking you guys and ladies down and tailgating for awhile.

As a side note, my fiance is a Giants fan. So please feel free to give him a hard time. He'll be the dork in the Eli Manning Jersey. ;)

Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Great! It will be fun to meet you - you'll have a blast and get hooked! :D
I will be in Orlando this weekend. (the boy is singing at Epcot) No game for me this weekend. Hope I can find a place that has the NFL network at Disney.

Y'all will be in my thoughts! :D

Wow, that's cool about your son. Some sort of show he's in? Have fun and find a Skins bar!

Damn, crab dip, fresh margarita's, pez's wings, some boneless buffalo wings to try out. This is shaping up as one hell of a year ender!!
Gotta go out with a bang! Don't know what I'm going to bring yet. Maybe shrimp again? But I think the ****tail kind would go over better than the peel & eat. Gets too messy.

I look forward to meeting you too, Montana! It's nice that there will be other female Skins fans in attendance! And I'm sure I will get hooked. Unfortunately I don't have season tickets so it'll only be when I can get lucky enough to get ahold of some. Sigh.

How does the food thing work? Since I'm a newbie to this stuff, lol, is there anything in particular I should bring with us? I'm open to suggestions.

Huly and I will be there!!!

Sorry... we just got back :D

Hey man, is it ok to use your deep fryer for my wings? I dont have anything

to cook them in for tailgates, just at home :)

Also, how spicy are yours? I can make mine as spicy as they come, but if yours are already pretty hot, i'll make some mild ones :)

Me and my good friend (boss) will be there, i'll have my Dave Butz jersey on, gout or no gout, im not missing the last tailgate and game of the year.

I look forward to meeting you too, Montana! It's nice that there will be other female Skins fans in attendance! And I'm sure I will get hooked. Unfortunately I don't have season tickets so it'll only be when I can get lucky enough to get ahold of some. Sigh.

How does the food thing work? Since I'm a newbie to this stuff, lol, is there anything in particular I should bring with us? I'm open to suggestions.

You'll meet lots of great gals there! :) (and some great guys too!;) )

Bring what you'd like - something to grill or sandwiches, etc. A dish or appetizer or dessert to share if you like. Wings are obviously covered if you've read the thread!:silly: I've brought brats in the past a few times - always good game fare. I like to bring something for after - I'm always hungrier after the game!:D I swear I get too nervous and excited to eat a lot before. Oh, and I bring a cooler of cokes.

Ooooo, I can't wait!!!!! Is it Saturday yet?!!! What's the weather anyway? Hope it's not too cold. Dress warmer than you think - it will get cold after several hours outside.

Hey man, is it ok to use your deep fryer for my wings? I dont have anything

to cook them in for tailgates, just at home :)

Also, how spicy are yours? I can make mine as spicy as they come, but if yours are already pretty hot, i'll make some mild ones :)

Me and my good friend (boss) will be there, i'll have my Dave Butz jersey on, gout or no gout, im not missing the last tailgate and game of the year.

Of course! We do not make them very spicey but we have hot sauce on the side for those that like an extra kick! ;)

Come on folks.. Its the last game until next season !!! Lets get our butts out there !!!

Yall will be ****ing in about 2 months that you miss the skins playin, win or lose....

They have also called off the rain for now and its supposed to be damn warm for the end of Dec.

Archived