Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAST CALL!! ES/RR Tailgate Thread - 12/30 vs. Giants

RonJeremy

Is anyone else still in pain from yesterday? OUF. My brain still hurts.

It was fun seeing you guys yesterday. Babs taught me all about inappropriate tailgating. He gladly taught a few courses as he was in rare form.

He wasn't the only one in rare form. On a trip to the bathroom I was propositioned by an older (probably 50 something) man who flat out asked me if I wanted to go home with him. He also tried a strange pick up tactic - he attempted to lick my hand.

Licking hands? What is this world coming to? Have I been out of the dating/laying game so long that licking a strangers hand becomes appropriate? Yuck!

:)

I have some pictures from last night.... the majority of them are of Babs and I. I'll post on Tuesday!

The game was fun.. the outcome just sucked. :(

I have no voice left but, that is expected, right? It was fun meeting many of you. Some for the first time and others I have met before. I had a great time and I am looking forward to catching up with you guys next season.

Go Skins!!!

What a great tailgate, and nice to meet you Praise Gibbs! I feel like it went so fast, didn't have enough time to talk to everyone and take pictures, and eat some great food!!

Candace, you Babs and the inappropriate tailgating behavior was hilarious - I wanna see the pic I took of you, Bob & Joe!

Well, this was the first time that I felt comfortable walking down to ES post surgery. I've been hobbling around for the last few games and never felt like I could walk down to ES and walk back up to where I tailgate. Stupid muthaf***in ACL!

Montana, that picture that you took is hilarious. Bab has his hand strategically placed over one of my girls - so that it looks like he's grabbing her. Bab is a dirty old man!

Archived