Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAST CALL!! ES/RR Tailgate Thread - 12/30 vs. Giants

RonJeremy

They have also called off the rain for now and its supposed to be damn warm for the end of Dec.
Awesome! No rain, warm, food, drinks, friends and ..... photo ops!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Can't wait!

Danny has so much money he bought the weather.
But because of that, there is a sub-charge on our tickets and parking passes for it... :laugh:
:laugh: Bring your special Redskins Forward Pass card to charge that weather premium! And all fans will receive a free plastic cup, .005 ml thick, with a American Airlines logo.

Yeah, and why is Arrington still on the Eastern Motors commercials? Can't they update those from time to time and keep current? They annoy me every time they come on tv.

I'll enjoy the bonfire. It will serve two purposes. To get rid of all his junk and also, to keep us warm.

I don't have an Arrington jersey but I do have a game program with him on the cover. Do you think that will burn?
I have a old arrington jersey, but what time will the bonfire commense? :)

Just in case i dont get there at 4 on the dot...

Anything will burn! :silly:

I was thinking around 6pm starting the bonfire. Do y'all think that will be good?

Blondie,

Are you going to be participating in the imbibment of alcoholic beverages again this tailgate?

Do ya mean am I gonna drink again?

You betcha!!

:laugh: :laugh:

But HULY PROMISED to have breakfast for me so I would NOT be drinking on an empty stomach again.

(And, she has my friend's number.......so I have to be good.)

It is all her fault.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Quick dumb question.... but maybe not as dumb as I thought it would..... What time is the line up outside the gates going to start since this is a 8:00PM game and we all don't have to wake up at the :moon: of dawn? Are we shotting for 12PM or is this to early or not early enough? As you know it's the met-ro so the captain and I can show up anytime:D

Edit: And I thought the Blondie was not going to be able to come to anymore this year? But we are all glad she is.:applause:

Edit: And I thought the Blondie was not going to be able to come to anymore this year? But we are all glad she is.:applause:

She's becoming a regular fixture here. :cheers:

I'm getting there about 3 to 3:30 Mike. I'm sure pez will be there by 6am though.

My first game this year (picking up where I left off with the Giants home closer last season), I really hope to make the Tailgate, I'd like to meet you all.... it's just a matter of dragging my non-ES crew over to your lot with me.

My first game this year (picking up where I left off with the Giants home closer last season), I really hope to make the Tailgate, I'd like to meet you all.... it's just a matter of dragging my non-ES crew over to your lot with me.

There's a lot of phrases that come to mind that should help you convince your friends. Namely:

- free beer

- free food

- free liquor

- beer pong

- jungle juice

- pez's ungodly addictive wings

trust me, no matter what, they won't be dissapointed. We do it like no one else at FedEx. ES tailgate is #1, **** what ya heard. :silly:

She's becoming a regular fixture here. :cheers:

I'm getting there about 3 to 3:30 Mike. I'm sure pez will be there by 6am though.

6 out of the 8 games.

Not bad for living in DALLAS.

NOTE TO ESers: INVEST IN AMERICAN AIRLINES!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

There's a lot of phrases that come to mind that should help you convince your friends. Namely:

- free beer

- free food

- free liquor

- beer pong

- jungle juice

- pez's ungodly addictive wings

trust me, no matter what, they won't be dissapointed. We do it like no one else at FedEx. ES tailgate is #1, **** what ya heard. :silly:

AND MANY MANY SEXY ES WOMEN!!!

;);)

Blondie

Do ya mean am I gonna drink again?

You betcha!!

:laugh: :laugh:

But HULY PROMISED to have breakfast for me so I would NOT be drinking on an empty stomach again.

(And, she has my friend's number.......so I have to be good.)

It is all her fault.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

:yikes:PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU EAT!!

AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I WON'T BE THERE TO WATCH OVER THE QUEEN!:doh:

Archived