Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aren't you guys worried?

SkinsTight

With each win, our chance of dropping out of the top 10 picks increases. There were moments I was hoping we would not win the game. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts?

People who post black on black are seeking attention instead of actually soliciting football discussion.

Blondie

Let me help...

With each win, our chance of dropping out of the top 10 picks increases. There were moments I was hoping we would not win the game. What are your thoughts?

No. I'm encouraged. It takes more than top draft pics to build a winning team. It takes a winning attitude.

So basically, once a team realizes that it's not going to the playoffs (with some teams its before the season even starts), they should lose out to get a higher draft pick? That's not how it works, sorry. Plus, you don't necessarily need a high draft pick to get a great player.

Well, on the note of picking in the first round, I almost would rather take a pick in the 10-20 range than in the top ten.

A top ten pick has the ability to demand a lot of money these days, and could end up in a nasty hold out situation. Meanwhile you can still find very talented players all through the first and second round.:2cents:

"My thoughts?

People who post black on black are seeking attention instead of actually soliciting football discussion.

Blondie"

My apology, I made the correction right away but in any case. sorry if I got people ticked for this post but I am sure I am not the only one that though about it. I guess this makes me a lousy fan.

Honestly I think your heart is in the right place in wanting the redskins to have the best pic possible.

But consider how much a winning means to the players. Today was a great example of this system working and players... Playing hearts out...

I think the value of the (WHOLE) team winning when they have worked so hard of late is worth WAY WAY more than a draft position of a few spots.

So from my Redskins Heart...

I aint worried one bit... We are so so very close to being a top NFC team.. This has been said so many times but look at the talant we have and with today as an example some more playing time with JC will win games....

You watch this is going to carry over....

Hail

I rarely post but I do come on here often to read up on here because it is one of my favorite web sites. I did not post this just to post but I did actually though of losing to get higher draft picks for next year and because of this though I feel bad and just need a little of therapy from you guys.

Archived