Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread

TK

Campbell sucks,has no talent and will never make it in this league. Oh yeah, Ramsey was screwed.

Now AJ can't comment in this thread because his material/talking points have been posted.

:laugh:

The funny thing is, were going to get some posts like that I'm sure! :doh:

Two weeks in a row now, Campbell has made a beautiful deep throw. It's going to open up the running game as well.

If you are a defense you are scared to death about the deep ball to Santana. It's something you were never scared about with Brunell.

You got that right. A little more of this and Betts will have an easier time of it when he gets into the secondary.

He's showing improvement week to week and not making the same mistakes. Plus he throws a great deep ball. You guys have to remember that the coaching staff paid him no attention and weren't getting him ready to play at all when Brunell was the starter. With the rest of the games this season and a full offseason to work on his technique and with his receivers I think he'll have a good year next year. Our offense could actually be pretty damn good next year.

Those deep fade routes are money if doesn't throw it into double coverage. But even then..the ball was right on target to Moss...amazing throw. Lloyd looked lost out there. Maybe we can trade him for a good LB to replace Holdman or something. Randell El, Cooley, and Moss are enough...don't forget we have Thrash and Patten on the bench as well.

Best thing I've seen today is that we are actually utilizing players in the offense. JC is throwing the ball pretty well to Cooley, Moss. We need to get Randell El the ball some as well as Sellers and Lloyd. I want to see the ball get spread around some more. We should run Duckett about 4-6 more times and 2nd and shorts if we get them. Other than that..a healthy dose of Betts can win this game if our D holds up.

Archived