Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Membership Announcement. You Better Read.

TK

Hello all.

My name is TK. And I have an ability that Blade, Om, Art, Henry, iheartskins, Jumbo, & Pete have as well. And that's the ability to ban you.

Now I know that most of you having read that are saying to yourself, 'No kidding'. And I know that. Which means this message most likely isn't for you. It's for the newer guys that don't know. And a few of the older folks that seem to have forgotten how to act towards one another.

So, here's what promted this.

I'm thinking that with the decline of civility towards each other lately, it's time to seperate the wheat from the chafe. And I'm going to tell you guys now, some of you just won't be missed at all. That fact alone should tell you a lot.

This isn't the first time we've done a membership purge. And I doubt it'll be the last. And I also know that some of you are saying 'It's about time'.

how about a minimum post count requirement for new threads?

that would greatly help cut back on the clutter of ignorant threads we've seen lately

not sure if this would help, just more nonsense in each of the threads.. maybe a time limit such as 6months-1yr would make more sense of active posting

how about a minimum post count requirement for new threads?

that would greatly help cut back on the clutter of ignorant threads we've seen lately

This isn't about ignorant threads. We have the No New Threads group for that.

This is about people simply attacking one another because they have a difference of opinion. ES has never been about that, and never will.

Coach what are we doing to stop all the trade portis threads?

a_0131ver.jpg

"It did not look like he made it, from where we were standing"

Its the Gibbs bashing threads that I have to be careful with. I have got into it a time or two with other members and said some things that I shouldnt have.

Coach what are we doing to stop all the trade portis threads?

a_0131ver.jpg

I think that would be wrong, IMO. Not that I agree with trading Portis, but what if it we're a different player? Where do you draw the line at what player some poster wants to trade? Do you just ban posts that go against the consensus?

I think the best defense against that kind of thing is to not click on the thread, (like people do with most of mine) and it will quickly die on the vine.

"It did not look like he made it, from where we were standing"

Archived