Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else enjoying the pounding dallas is taking in texas?

cdubcu

Maybe I am in the wrong place but is anyone else enjoying the pasting that the cowboys are taking. Screw Dallas, Romo sits to pee, TO, Man Boob coach and that whole town. I love when they get talked about all week and then proceed to get blasted in the first half. And I am going to win a bet.

Loving every minute of it. I'm not sure why the other poster assumes Dallas will do anything in the playoffs. I see them losing tonite and they could still lose to the Falcons and Eagles and becoming some wild card team. Don't forget rookies never do well in the playoffs and that's what Romo sits to pee basically is. My perdiction is that all the Dallas hype and nonsense will all be done after the first week of the playoffs. I think they get smoked by any playoff team because Romo sits to pee will crumble in his first playoff start...take it to the bank.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I don't know about you guys but I'm enjoying THE cowgirls GETTING THAT azzzzzzzzzzz pounded go saints

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

ok 3 mins. left in the 3rd qtr. Drew brees is 26/36 384 yrds. 5 tds. WOW!!!

Yeah i feel good about what there doing to Dallas.Im just scared about next week.Whats the record for TDs passed by a QB in one game.I think Brees will break it next week.:doh:

Well...Maybe your not in the playoffs for a 20k first place like me! :laugh:

I am 12-1 now however my payout for first is only 5k and I already have this week wrapped up but i feel you. i also have some coin on the saints plus 7.5!!!lol!! 7.5 my ass.

Haha, Sean Payton calls an onsides kick an recovered it and scored a TD later, think he wants this game against his old team? Saints are destroying the Boys in a big way.:cheers:

Now how in the world are we going to defense Drew Brees next week... on the road.:doh:

BTW, Mr.Right aka Tony Romo sits to pee was picked of in the endzone. C'mon Saints, run up the score to the 50's! :dallasuck

Maybe I am in the wrong place but is anyone else enjoying the pasting that the cowboys are taking. Screw Dallas, Romo sits to pee, TO, Man Boob coach and that whole town. I love when they get talked about all week and then proceed to get blasted in the first half. And I am going to win a bet.

Absolutely love it. The Saints are a great story as it is this year, and to plaster the Cowterds you have to love it. :D

Archived