Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else enjoying the pounding dallas is taking in texas?

cdubcu

Maybe I am in the wrong place but is anyone else enjoying the pasting that the cowboys are taking. Screw Dallas, Romo sits to pee, TO, Man Boob coach and that whole town. I love when they get talked about all week and then proceed to get blasted in the first half. And I am going to win a bet.

ahem, ATN...ATN...ATN..ATN

Or Around the NFl...but w/e..i'm not a mod, but Iwould've posted this in ATN if I still had the ability to post threads.

I thought i might be in the wrong place but i thought a dallas ass kicking would be great around all the negativity on the board tonight. I also love how automatica missed the kick at the end of the half. Remember how much love parcells got for making that move.

Man Drew Brees is going to RIP our secondary up next week.

The sad thing is the skins might show up and play hard a pull it off. The nfl makes no sense to me this year at all. Colts blown out? Tennessee on a 5 game run. Just effing weird year.

I thought i might be in the wrong place but i thought a dallas ass kicking would be great around all the negativity on the board tonight. I also love how automatica missed the kick at the end of the half. Remember how much love parcells got for making that move.
lol, i agree..Don't worry about it..I was just telling you that because I feel that many people would...

i'm telling you, Drew Bress will have about 400 yards passing and 3 tds next week against us. The way they spread the field is remarkable.

SHUT UP..I think your right..:(

I'm jealous of him, damn you brees, but I will be cheering for the Saints in the playoffs..:applause:

Archived