Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else enjoying the pounding dallas is taking in texas?

cdubcu

There was one play where two o-line men for the saints made adaquate down field open field blocks that sprung Bush. then at just the right moment he cut back to the middle of the field after the two Dallas DB's overpersued and scored a TD. If our o-line could downfield block like that we'd be better than we are.

Love them Saints! My wife is from New Orleans and the Saints are my second favorite team.

The satisfaction of watching the Saints win isn't even a fraction of the satisfaction I get from watching a Skins victory, but it's about all I have left to cheer for this year. Watching them crush Dallas was sweet. I actually went to a Saints/Cowboys game down at the dome a few years back, and the Saints won that one too. Fun times.

It was only a matter of time before someone figured out Tony Romo sits to pee...

I'm not sure that's happened quite yet, but he has struggled over the past two games (vs. Giants and Saints).

He's thrown 4 INTs in those two games and his only TD should have been a 5th INT last night.

Hopefully he falls back to earth, but I'm not going to expect it just yet!

With the Skins sucking wind, the only enjoyment I have to look forward to the rest of the season is seeing the Crackboys and the Donkeys getting pounded into submission.

That's exactly how I feel!!! :laugh: The perfect football weekend for me would be (1) a Skins win (2) a Boys beat down and (3) a Donkeys beat down in that order. Although a Skins win is more preferable, two out of three ain't bad. :cheers:

Guest RedskinsB40
ahem, ATN...ATN...ATN..ATN

Or Around the NFl...but w/e..i'm not a mod, but Iwould've posted this in ATN if I still had the ability to post threads.

what makes it so you cant post threads? i cant either

Archived