Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EAGLES @ REDSKINS postgame thread

Pete

4-12!!!

Here we go pisspoor Redskins.. Here we go.

We have SOME good players but, as a team we are a laughing stock. We seriosuly need to either revamp this team or atleast change the coaching staff.

The Washington Redskins are a ****ing joke.

it was a joke that we were down by 18 and cut the lead to 2, it was a joke that besides a few plays here and there its a new ballgame...its a joke that the D gave up 14 points...its a joke that 7 of those came from a short field, its a joke that campbell bounced back from a bad first half, its a joke that we found ARE could catch the ball, its a joke that betts had a **** of a day...its a joke that you guys forgot we were playing for next year, get some perspective people.

Rogers...your hands are two pieces of crap.

Washington..you use up all your engergy jumping around to whiff a sack and an INT on Garbo...

Holdman...sigh

Coaching staff....I'll leave that to the rest of the fans here who saw that joke you call playcalling.

When your head coach does not know whats going on at the goal line at a crucial...I mean CRUCIAL time then something is wrong, dont matter if you watch, coach, or play football.

That time out to decide to go for it or take the FG on 4 and 2 came back to bite em in the ass.

I feel bad for Jason, cause he has enough growing pains already and he has to deal with a half-hearted, totally confused staff when the left hand does not know that the right hand is doing.

I didnt expect the Skins to win anyway, so Im not upset about it. They actually put effort in trying to win until the end. Horrible playcalling in the redzone. Defense was on the sidelines for a whole quarter. They did shutout the Eagles throughout the 2nd half, but at the end they didnt make the plays to get the ball back for a chance to take the lead.

They Suck, fire Gibbs, Fire GW and Fire Al... Tell gibbs to take the fosills with him when he goes... He is the Ceo, it all starts with him. Its that simple, the CEO of my company would have been fired in 2 weeks with results such as this.

I love Gibbs for what he did in the past, we won 3 SB's but when do we say enough? When is the honeymoon over?? Look at all the rookie coaches this year... The Jets, Vikings.... Our D has taken huge step backs from the 1st year.. then 2nd and now...

Too bad Betts could'nt punch it in from the 3 when we had it 1st and goal.....oh wait he did'nt get a shot at it. WTF??? Am I missing something here or what?? Was'nt Betts slamming it down their throats all day...did we really not give the ball to him on ANY of the plays from the 3..Why?.....please somebody tell me why.....

it was a joke that we were down by 18 and cut the lead to 2, it was a joke that besides a few plays here and there its a new ballgame...its a joke that the D gave up 14 points...its a joke that 7 of those came from a short field, its a joke that campbell bounced back from a bad first half, its a joke that we found ARE could catch the ball, its a joke that betts had a **** of a day...its a joke that you guys forgot we were playing for next year, get some perspective people.

Whether it was last year, this year, or next year.. Gibbs plays scared.

This whole year.. our D has been the worst in the league.

Our offense is mediocre at best as a unit. We have playmakers.. not a team. We will NEVER have a good team unless this **** changes.

It ain't working.. fix it or forget it and move on. That is directed to the entire coaching staff and Mr. Snyder.

Whether it was last year, this year, or next year.. Gibbs plays scared.

This whole year.. our D has been the worst in the league.

Our offense is mediocre at best as a unit. We have playmakers.. not a team. We will NEVER have a good team unless this **** changes.

It ain't working.. fix it or forget it and move on. That is directed to the entire coaching staff and Mr. Snyder.

i agree with you, gibbs plays scared...but does he call the plays...did he decide to get cute near the goal-line? saunders is the biggest problem with this team...i compare his stint here so-far with the likes of spurrier...worthless! ha, except spurrier actually won us some preseason games!:laugh:

You can't blame Saunders for this one( 415 yards of offense, 200 yards on the ground). Thats a good day. You just gotta score touchdowns. way too many penalties, that's all on the players. The defense has to step on the game ending drive by the eagles

He's still the one calling red zone plays isn't he????

2006 Redskins...3-6 with Brunell (.333), 1-3 with Campbell (.250).

We got what we asked for and things got worse... I'm so embarrassed to be a 'Skins fan these days. I can't defend them anymore. A huge payroll and nothing to show for it. They are just pathetic.

I started by just listening to the game on the radio and I couldn't figure out if it was a home game or away. I knew the answer, but if I hadn't I would have thought we were playing in Philly. Another reason to hang my head in shame.

We as fans should go to FedEx with torches in hand and just burn the place down. It sucks...the team sucks...the owner sucks...the lack of a GM sucks....

Damn my Dad for raising me a 'Skins fan and putting me through all of this ****.

I'm gonna go now and watch some real football teams play. I'll just sit there and wonder why my team can't play as well as them.

My main problem wit hthe last drive was that we handed it to Duckett who has looked awful.

Positives

1. Betts and the O-Line

2. Campbell. I know I'll get criticized but he responded well after those two early turnovers. This is what you get with young players so don't act like morons wanting to run him out of town....

3. Randel El- Had a big all around game for us

Bad

1. Run defense- When it mattered they disappeared

2. Lemar Marshall- Did anyone see how easily he got taken out of the play on Westbrooks last 1st down run?

3. Rogers/ Washington- Have to make those interceptions fellas.

i agree with you, gibbs plays scared...but does he call the plays...did he decide to get cute near the goal-line? saunders is the biggest problem with this team...i compare his stint here so-far with the likes of spurrier...worthless!

I do not agree completely. This is a new OC. It does take time to develop--hell up to a year. It has shown throughtout his years of coaching. 4th and 2 and you kick a ******* FG?

Joke.

I do not agree completely. This is a new OC. It does take time to develop--hell up to a year. It has shown throughtout his years of coaching. 4th and 2 and you kick a ******* FG?

Joke.

Gibbs has said that he has the final word on those 4th down plays. That was Gibbs playing scared, I believe.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how Warrick Holdman is still in the NFL???????????????????????????????????????????

i've been saying that for the last 2 1/2 yrs!

it's LaVar's fault I tell ya!!!!!!!!!

Betts had 171 yds.....

and "the meeting between Brandon and, i'll keep to myself!" Coach at the post game press conf

Archived