Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B. Lloyd booed at Caps game

StevieInferior

haha thats maybe the stupidest thing ive ever seen posted. where are the facts that back that up other than some dude saying those are the numbers?? anyways, stats.com which compiles tons of obscure stats doesnt even have lloyd listed in the top 20 of passes dropped (although cooley is in that list dropping 5) or passes not caught (passes that were deemed catchable and not caught). so you have no evidence that lloyd is making all these bad plays.

You need to click on the link which clearly states numbers came from - profootballoutsiders.com

But I'm not even arguing this anymore.

Lloyd is overpaid, underperforming San Francisco garbage who talks too much and gets in his teammates faces in public. Defend that all day long.

You need to click on the link which clearly states numbers came from - profootballoutsiders.com

But I'm not even arguing this anymore.

Lloyd is overpaid, underperforming San Francisco garbage who talks too much and gets in his teammates faces in public. Defend that all day long.

every nfl player is overpaid. get over it. money means nothing with the redskins so thats a bad argument. ooooo he gets in peoples faces, good for him. i have no problem with players yelling at each other. i guess you want more lame joe gibbs marching soldiers who dont hold anyone accountable and say the same tired BS on the radio every week. you can have it.

does everyone seem to forget the kind of trashy dudes that used to play for the redskins even in joe gibbs prime?? i wasnt even around and its a known fact that riggins was a drunk and manley was a cokehead, yet brandon lloyd threw his helmet and hes all the sudden the worst guy ever.

I know he's frustrated, but how can you yell at a QB making his third career start? I don't doubt that Lloyd's been busting his butt this season, but come on, Lloyd hasn't made the big play(s) when he's had the opportunities. The first play in the Tampa Bay game, Campbell's first pro pass, Lloyd drops a 50 yd pass that hits him in the hands.

Campbell should be the one yelling at Lloyd.

every nfl player is overpaid. get over it. money means nothing with the redskins so thats a bad argument. ooooo he gets in peoples faces, good for him. i have no problem with players yelling at each other. i guess you want more lame joe gibbs marching soldiers who dont hold anyone accountable and say the same tired BS on the radio every week. you can have it.

does everyone seem to forget the kind of trashy dudes that used to play for the redskins even in joe gibbs prime?? i wasnt even around and its a known fact that riggins was a drunk and manley was a cokehead, yet brandon lloyd threw his helmet and hes all the sudden the worst guy ever.

Exactly man, I'd rather have someone show me that they are pissed, than smile and smirk and act as if everything is ok. I love my fellow Redskins fans, but I wanna know why most of you seem content with the attitudes we have at times? Do you like it when players act as if everything's ok? If we we're playing the entire last week's game, the exact same way we started off, Lloyd wouldn't have had a reason to throw his helmet...it's upsetting man. If any of you ever played football in high school or college, you should know what it's like. Most of us Redskin fans had a much worse reaction once the game was over, or while it was going on. I dont think Lloyd should have apologized, I think more people should play with fire like he does. Maybe ya'll would be more content with Norv Turner back at coach, so he can blend in with everyone else, and smile on the sideline while we lose.

because all of those guys apologized for their actions, Brandon Llloyd being the piece of shint that he is refuses to apologize. UNACCEPTABLE

First, Santana did not apologize (from what I remember). He said that he was "a man before anything" and basically, wouldn't let anyone punk him the way that DB did.

Second, Brandon isn't refusing to apologize, he simply said he wouldn't take his actions back. A lot of people don't have regrets and don't want to take anything they've done back. Its one tiny thing amongst a team full of **** that people are blowing up.

People act like he intentionally tried to hurt the team. I think every fan expects these guys to be God and always think before they do something. They are people too, they have feelings. There is so much adrenaline on the field you have virtually no control. And yes, I know, because they are in the spotlight they should learn to channel their anger better. And Lloyd said he is going to work on that. What else can you ask from him? It happened. **** happens. He threw his helment because he was frustrated and now it's over. Thats why he said to "deal with it".

I know he's frustrated, but how can you yell at a QB making his third career start? I don't doubt that Lloyd's been busting his butt this season, but come on, Lloyd hasn't made the big play(s) when he's had the opportunities. The first play in the Tampa Bay game, Campbell's first pro pass, Lloyd drops a 50 yd pass that hits him in the hands.

Campbell should be the one yelling at Lloyd.

I don't think he was yelling at him like, "OMFG I CAN'T BELIVE YOU THREW THAT INT JASON, YOU SUCK!" I think he was trying to tell him that he was open, asking why he didn't throw his way. I listened to his radio show on Monday and he was clearly frustrated because he was open and didn't get any opportunities.

First, Santana did not apologize (from what I remember). He said that he was "a man before anything" and basically, wouldn't let anyone punk him the way that DB did.

Second, Brandon isn't refusing to apologize, he simply said he wouldn't take his actions back. A lot of people don't have regrets and don't want to take anything they've done back. Its one tiny thing amongst a team full of **** that people are blowing up.

People act like he intentionally tried to hurt the team. I think every fan expects these guys to be God and always think before they do something. They are people too, they have feelings. There is so much adrenaline on the field you have virtually no control. And yes, I know, because they are in the spotlight they should learn to channel their anger better. And Lloyd said he is going to work on that. What else can you ask from him? It happened. **** happens. He threw his helment because he was frustrated and now it's over. Thats why he said to "deal with it".

:applause:

You know, I said I wouldn't argue anymore and I wont, but I think I was too harsh when I called him garbage. He plays hard when he's out there, and it shows in his blocking and occasional tackling when he has to. I don't want to disrespect that.

(Watching him level Roy Williams still makes me smile)

Shouldn't have booed him... yet. Great game for the Caps though! The Redskins can learn a lot from the Caps. In terms of pure talent, they are near the bottom of the leauge (minus Ovechkin, Kolzig, Semin, and Zubbie). But they are the hardest fighting team in the NHL and they earn victories the old fashion way - by fighting harder for every opportunity and playing their "guts" out.

If the Redskins played with the same emotion the Caps play with every night, we would be the best team in the NFL right now by far. But no, we do the opposite and we are 4-8.

Until Brandon lives up to expectations and produces, he will continue to receive un-favorable acknowledgement. He's received a very "fat contract" to simply do his job. His actions on the field with the "helmet" incident is un-excuseable. !!! :mad:
Give me a effing break. He can't produce if he doesn't get the damn ball. Doesn't that make sense to people? And you mean to tell me that know one here has ever lost their cool even once? Come on, alot of you are kicked back acting like gods and judging players for showing passion for our team. You are using words like...excuse me "un-excuseable?" :laugh:

Well that's what you get for having little self control and losing your temper and almost getting benched by Gibbs. People start to lose respect for you.

Sorry , i dont see anything too bad the guy did,,, dont think he should be looked at like he's TO...

If he was on sideline smilling and laughing what would you say..if were to stand there with no emotion what would you say.....

The guy wants to win. we arent, what do you want him to do..

Really, how many Redskins players wouldn't be booed in public right now???

What are you talking about?!?! There are idiots booing the WHOLE Redskins team, while they are at the game. :nono: All the Redskins constantly get booed in public, in their own stadium on television. :doh:

I think booing any of the Skins in public is just rude (unless it was brunell...just kidding). It's not helpful to anyone and just shows bad sportsmanship. So he threw his helmet off and got penalized for it, but it's up for Gibbs to deal with it (if he will.) It's not like he flicked off fans (coughVickcough) or is just an overall ******* (TO). Yeah it's great that he showed emotion - that he was pissed at the way our team played, but he needs to find a better way to to get out his anger...maybe block harder or run faster. I understand he's frusterated with not getting the ball as much as he should, but look at Cooley, who was wide open a bunch of times last game and didn't get thrown too-he didn't do anything. I guess that could be looked at as a problem but I'm sure he's gotta be frusterated too, he just shows it differently. As for the other players smiling and seeming as if they not care, sometimes I wonder if we as fans who choose to love the Skins, care more about our team winning then the players themselves... :( I know after we lose I'm a horrible person to be around...

if Archuleta, Carter and Brunell are going to receive criticism, a player like Lloyd that has started all the games and made precious few plays has to answer for himself just like the others.

the last 3 weeks he has had a quarterback on the field with the arm to make the throws.

against Tampa and Carolina Lloyd was the #1 receiver with Moss either not playing or being at less than 100%.

he still produced little if anything at the WR position.

if Archuleta, Carter and Brunell are going to receive criticism, a player like Lloyd that has started all the games and made precious few plays has to answer for himself just like the others.

the last 3 weeks he has had a quarterback on the field with the arm to make the throws.

against Tampa and Carolina Lloyd was the #1 receiver with Moss either not playing or being at less than 100%.

he still produced little if anything at the WR position.

What exactly did he do wrong? Did he drop a bunch of passes that were thrown to him?

Archived