Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B. Lloyd booed at Caps game

StevieInferior

wow! caps fans are rough...

I think Lloyd is doing all he can to help this team. Frankly, I thought it was good to see someone show some emotion and being frustrated with losing. Lloyd said he threw his helmet because of the realization that we were probably out of the playoffs, I like his passion. The coaching staff seems to look like they are ok with losing when confronting the media about it.

Game notes

Washington Redskins receiver Brandon Lloyd attended the game and drew some scattered boos when he was shown on the above-ice video board. ... A scoreboard malfunction in the first period forced the PA announcer to announce time remaining in penalties.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=261206023

Until Brandon lives up to expectations and produces, he will continue to receive un-favorable acknowledgement. He's received a very "fat contract" to simply do his job. His actions on the field with the "helmet" incident is un-excuseable. !!! :mad:

It wasn't such a big deal when Houshmandzadeh did it.

First off I think Lloyd actually makes more than TJ Housh. Secondly, TJ Housh produces catches. Thirdly, TJ Housh has been in Cincy, he didn't come in this season.

The Santana Moss headbutt wasn't a big deal, why do you think that is?

It's stupid to boo him, you know he is trying as hard as he can if he wasn't he would not have threw his helmet. He want's to win and anybody who wants to win as much as he does is ok with me. I have played and coached and trust me emotions get the better of you sometimes you just have to learn from it and move on to me it just shows passion.

Two of my friends played with him at Illinois -- they hated him. Was the most selfish player they ever knew.

His teammates despised him in San Fran.

Trading two high draft picks for a player his own team didn't want was one thing. Tearing up his contract and giving him a megadeal was just flat-out insane. Another deal only the Redskins would make.

It wasn't such a big deal when Houshmandzadeh did it.

#1) That guy actually produces.

#2) The local media in Cincy did jump on him and the Bengals because of some of the character issues they've brought in. When you have punks on your team, you better win.

um, moss has had a pretty terrible season too, i know he had a beast season last year but that shouldnt excuse his immature antics. and lloyd is far more intelligent than moss. moss can barely complete a sentence in the english language.

Hello Mrs Lloyd, we were just discussing your son

Moss is smart enough to catch a football. That's smarter than Lloyd, who catches 40 percent of what comes his way, which is about 15 percent lower than the next player.

Archived