Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B. Lloyd booed at Caps game

StevieInferior

Do ya'll still not understand? HOW CAN HE PRODUCE IF HE ISNT GETTING THE BALL THROWN TO HIM? THE BEST NFL RECEIVER IN NFL HISTORY WOULDNT PRODUCE EITHER, IF HE WASNT GETTING THE BALL THROWN TO HIM!
I agree with what you are saying 100%. But the arguement is that Lloyd has had trouble getting seperation from defenders all season. That is the only problem with Lloyd that I have.

BTW, sup with all the caps?

I agree with what you are saying 100%. But the arguement is that Lloyd has had trouble getting seperation from defenders all season. That is the only problem with Lloyd that I have.

No no no, see in Madden, if you push the reciever's button, the ball will be thrown to him. Real football knowledge is not required here.

Oh ok, I got it now. But I put the caps because people should be understanding this, and hopefully they could finally see the point. It's been discussed throughout the entire thread, yet they are still calling him a bum, as if he's supposed to catch a ball that isnt thrown to him...it gets annoying :laugh:.

Archived