Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Korea To Kill Dogs...George W Bush MUST Take Action!!!

RiggoReincarnated

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/south-korea-to-kill-cats-dogs-in-anti/20061127095709990010

George Bush must do something to publicly make a statement about this. Its wrong and extreme. We call these people our allies and we let them get away with **** like this?

Bush must confront this or I lose any kind of even a fraction of the respect I once had for him.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/south-korea-to-kill-cats-dogs-in-anti/20061127095709990010

George Bush must do something to publicly make a statement about this. Its wrong and extreme. We call these people our allies and we let them get away with **** like this?

Bush must confront this or I lose any kind of even a fraction of the respect I once had for him.

I guess you missed this part. . .

Dogs specially bred for eating are slaughtered for consumption in South Korea, where many people enjoy dog meat as a delicacy.

No different then us slaughtering cows, and eating steak is offensive to many people, as eating dog meat is to us. Different culture have different morals and ethics on animals, that will never change.

Bush will burn in hell for being allies with a country that would kill innocent dogs. :laugh: Seriously dogs. We constrict a bulls balls so people can be entertained by watching a cowboy in tight ass genes bounce around on his back but damn them Koreans for trying to protect their people from an epidemic. Holy crap batman fire up the batmobile.

By the way I've eaten dog in Korea and it's not that bad. :D :applause:

Ate Horse in France too, also not that bad.

I ate some clam in both those countries also very, very good as well. :D

:40oz:

What a dope.

~Bang

Bush will burn in hell for being allies with a country that would kill innocent dogs. :laugh: Seriously dogs. We constrict a bulls balls so people can be entertained by watching a cowboy in tight ass genes bounce around on his back but damn them Koreans for trying to protect their people from an epidemic. Holy crap batman fire up the batmobile.

By the way I've eaten dog in Korea and it's not that bad. :D :applause:

Ate Horse in France too, also not that bad.

I ate some clam in both those countries also very, very good as well. :D

I'd be a bit leery of Korean clam I think.....

Just to point out, it said in the article that there was no evidence that the flu could be spread via dogs...

I'm on a health committe in my school district, we are writing the policy for a bird flu pandemic and our research has found that the flu is not spread through dogs.

So it seems that what they are doing is pretty stupid...

Just to point out, it said in the article that there was no evidence that the flu could be spread via dogs...

I'm on a health committe in my school district, we are writing the policy for a bird flu pandemic and our research has found that the flu is not spread through dogs.

So it seems that what they are doing is pretty stupid...

Well maybe they don't have access to that research, or maybe they don't believe it (you could be doing it to save dogs, or to ensure they get the flu).

/hail:helmet:

You think that is bad? Have you see what the chinese are doing? They a beating peoples pets to death in the street. No joke. Beating them to death in front of their owners in the street in plain sight. Bullets are too expensive I guess, let alone anything less cruel.

Dogs are named mans best friend for a reason...to equate killing cows to dogs is absurd.

That's an American idiom - last I checked, S. Korea wasn't in America.

As for cows - I think he is refering to the fact that cows are held as sacred in India. Yet, we butcher thousands on a daily basis. Relativity is a beautiful thing. :)

Archived