Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Korea To Kill Dogs...George W Bush MUST Take Action!!!

RiggoReincarnated

Turn in your man card at the door.

Eh, dogs are dirty. You got to walk them, wait for them to **** and piss, then pick up the **** and throw it away, then brush them and all that. Then they need attention. It's too much of a chore for me. I'd rather have a cat. Open the front door and they go out by themselves. They don't beg for food or try to go through the trash. They don't need too much attention. Yeah I'll take a cat over a dog.

If that makes me less of a man then so be it. I'd rather be less of a man then picking up something elses ****.

Eh, dogs are dirty. You got to walk them, wait for them to **** and piss, then pick up the **** and throw it away, then brush them and all that. Then they need attention. It's too much of a chore for me. I'd rather have a cat. Open the front door and they go out by themselves. They don't beg for food or try to go through the trash. They don't need too much attention. Yeah I'll take a cat over a dog.

If that makes me less of a man then so be it. I'd rather be less of a man then picking up something elses ****.

Damn, he makes a good point there.

Cats also don't give a rat's ass about you - unless they want something. It's all about the loyalty. :)

The truth is People usually have rights to protect them and Animals collectively have no such immunity. They are here along with us as our companions in life. It is very important to stop this from happeing (heck send Archuleta over instead) America loves her canines Its just that the orientals have a taste for bugs, dogs, cats makes me puke its so disgusting. We must stop this. :) :applause:

The truth is People usually have rights to protect them and Animals collectively have no such immunity. They are here along with us as our companions in life. It is very important to stop this from happeing (heck send Archuleta over instead) America loves her canines Its just that the orientals have a taste for bugs, dogs, cats makes me puke its so disgusting. We must stop this. :) :applause:

Bugs are good. You haven't eaten until you've had fried roach :D

And people in India most likely hate the fact that we slaughter sheep. Should they come over here and stop us?

this has to be a joke post.

you want the President of the United States to somehow STOP South Korea from killing dogs?!!

Are you insane?

Vote Fido! We must nuke them for eating or otherwise killing dogs.

Prepare for the Nuclear Winter! Defend the Canine way of Life!

/shamelessly stolen and paraphrased from "Ice Age".

/Hail:helmet:

Archived