Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HORRIBLE NEWS!!!! According to K-Fed's lawyer.....

TC4

....there is NO Britney Spears sex tape :cry:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyid=2006-11-21T234751Z_01_N21431273_RTRUKOC_0_US-BRITNEY.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

There is no Britney sex tape, Federline's lawyer says

By Dan Whitcomb

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - There is no "sex tape" involving pop star Britney Spears and estranged husband Kevin Federline, his lawyer said on Tuesday.

After Spears filed for divorce from the fledgling rapper this month, reports surfaced in the tabloid press that Federline had in his possession a videotape of the couple having sex and was considering making it public.

"There is not a sex video of Kevin and Britney in existence," said Federline's divorce lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan. Representatives for Spears had no immediate comment.

*** Click the link above for the full, sad details :( ***

I just read somewhere that a close Spears family friend said that Britney was thinking about giving away the sex tape for free so she could beat K-Fed to the punch and prevent him from making any money off of it.

That being said I think it's a lock that there is INDEED a sex tape. All you have to do is look at who's involved here to see that. I smell a payoff.

Archived