Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duckett should start.

radskin

And anyone who said Betts was a better "fit" for this team than CP, you should really be ashamed of yourself.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

i was so confused and angry that people were implying that this past week!!! WTF??!!!

Duckett should definitely start so that we can see him and decide if we are going to resign him.

Give Duckett a chance to start. Betts is more of a change of pace RB and should be our 3rd down back. I think if we gave Duckett at least 15-20 carries, we'd get more out of him.

There is good reason why the Skins traded to get Clinton Poris!

When they let Stephen Davis go, Ladell Bett was here. If he was good enough, he could have sealed the #1 RB slot... But, he could not. He is not a power runner, and has a big tendency to fumble.

Wasn't it his fumble that contributed to us losing the game against Tampa Bay.

I am really suprised that TJ is not being played more often. Everytime he has gotten the ball, he has gained positive yardage!

Hail to the Redskins!

Duckett is the prototypical powerback, the guy that gets stronger as the game goes on. So we need to keep feeding him the ball and in the fourth quarter, he will start to punish defenses.

:cheers:

After seeing Duckett play a few downs, I told my husband that he reminds me of Riggins. I haven't seen anyone play like that in years!!! Ahhhhh, the memories...

Give Duckett a chance to start. Betts is more of a change of pace RB and should be our 3rd down back. I think if we gave Duckett at least 15-20 carries, we'd get more out of him.

Yep; I've been down on Betts forever. Look up my posts if you don't believe me. He has no vision. Goes down like a 2 dollar crack whore when touched. All he has going for him is a 3rd down guy out of the backfield. That's it. Run Duckett!! But up the gut. Big guys like him shouldn't be running stretch plays. That's just dumb.

Betts would be good for a team like the Cardinals or Lions who need another RB. If we could trade him for a 3rd-5th rounder, we could hopefully keep Duckett and use him like the Giants use Brandon Jacobs.

But like that one guy said, Gibbs needs to tell AL SAUNDERS we need to lay off 10 sweeps/game and run up the between the tackles a LOT MORE. Duckett can pound it. Portis can slash. Lets get back to REDSKIN FOOTBALL!

Betts never plays good when he has to start the game....I personally don't like him. He needs to get traded once the season is over!!!!!!!!!!

Betts is a 3rd down back, and a good change up back at times.

He's definitely not a starter...if so...it's not with the Redskins.

DUCKETT needs to start next week and thereafter until Portis is healthy again!

#17 (Franchise QB for the Skins)

Betts never plays good when he has to start the game....I personally don't like him. He needs to get traded once the season is over!!!!!!!!!!

Betts is a 3rd down back, and a good change up back at times.

He's definitely not a starter...if so...it's not with the Redskins.

DUCKETT needs to start next week and thereafter until Portis is healthy again!

#17 (Franchise QB for the Skins)

Betts and Duckett are free agents at the end of this season. So we can't trade Betts because he will no longer be under contract once the season ends. I do want to see more of Duckett, although if I were him I wouldn't want to stay with us after the lack of carries he's gotten.

I seem to remember the first play duckett was in a third and short or something. I was like. The D knows who its going to. You could see the look in the bucs eyes that was ready to get pounded. And then what happens? Campbel Sneaks through for like 3 yards. I was like what? Where did that come from. Was a beautiful call cause I so thought DUckett was getting it

Betts is awful. I don't know why so many people on here think he can be a starter in the NFL. Look at how he has played EVERY time he has started!

Duckett really is a better back. CP and Duckett would create a force to be reckoned with but unfortunately the coaching staff is blind to that fact.

Archived