Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duckett should start.

radskin

Duckett may be the best back right now simply because the line is getting no push and at 254 TJ can make some plays on his own. Betts is a system runner. He doesn't have Portis' speed/playmaking or Duckett's size/power.

What the offense needs is for the OL like Jansen and Samuels to wake up and start living up to their contracts.

Duckett is better than Betts. Has been, will be and always will be.

His top speed is better also. I don't care what other ES people say, I've watched them both for years and its the truth. Betts is a good 3rd down back. That is it. Duckett should be starting, should have been backing up Portis, and Betts can be in on obvious passing downs. That is it.

Duckett should start and with Sellers in front of him he should average over 3 yards per carry. Only one problem...he is a free agent at the end of the year and there is no way he'd stay in D.C. after the way he has been used this year. Add to that the playbook with no plays between the tackles and you can tell him good bye. Al Saunders playbook doesn't lend itself to the offensive line personnel or our running backs. Guess we need to change all of the offensive personnel so we can adjust to his playbook. That must make sense to someone. Gibbs better grab this one by the throat and shake it or they are toast. Don't even get me started on the defense.

It's been a real shame that Duckett hasn't been used more this year. I honestly think he should be more of our #2 back and should be in on any play where we are in the red zone. I think Betts is a great guy to give Portis a breath and can be a good receiving running back but I think he should be used far less then he is.

Absolutely agree here 110% Duckett has proven himself in Atlanta and has proven himself in his extremely limited role here. Plus he's not a whiner, he's been a class act and showed to be made of excellent character. Give TJ the start PLEASE! Our O-line isn't doing **** and TJ is the only one to punish defenses.

Absolutely agree here 110% Duckett has proven himself in Atlanta and has proven himself in his extremely limited role here. Plus he's not a whiner, he's been a class act and showed to be made of excellent character.

I couldn't agree more especially with the situation hes been put in,coming from Atlanta playing alot then coming here and being inactive.

Archived