Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

that campbell jersey is awesome, but kinda off the 75th ani topic, how cool would an all gold campbell jersey be? u know, similar to the qb camp jerseys but with the name and the sleeve stripes, etc. I would buy an all gold campbell jersey in a heartbeat. I LOVE GOLD!

I dunno, I think the 70th anniversary unis are much better. I wish we could keep them as our permanent.

i concur. the real B&G. if they wanted to add the current logo to the helmet in place of the spear i would be down with that as well. but for me the main thing is the color scheme. REAL burgundy, real GOLD. the reason they lightened the burgundy was so one could tell the difference on TV. now that is not a problem and we should go back to our REAL colors immediately, forever.

I think this would look better if the yellow were changed to a gold...much like the 49ers use. Maybe gold helmet and stripes but white pants.

our 70th retro pants were more gold than that photoshop. however the pants i fear to see ARE that color.

So... below is what we're wearing at home this year.... for two games?

kilmer.jpg

Definitely different..... and I'd love to see a good photo with the burgundy on gold combination from this same year.

Apparently so, even though this is WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! The Skins NEVER wore white jerseys at home with that uniform...that didn't start until Gibbs came in 1981.

The Skins should honor history like they did with the 2002 throwbacks and wear the burgundy jersey with this uniform at home!! I guess it won't happen, though, since Gibbs is a well-known white-jersey-supremacist.

About that Kilmer picture...doesn't it look like ol' Billy is reaching for an imaginary cold brew? :cheers:

About that Kilmer picture...doesn't it look like ol' Billy is reaching for an imaginary cold brew?

Yeah... he was probably hit so hard he thought he was standing in front of the refrigerator reaching for a cold Schlitz beer. :cheers:

yes the 70's look during George Allen era will always be special to me

definitely the best ever in my opinion.

94dd_1.JPG800e_1.JPG

BTW, these can be had on ebay. I believe the people that make these would make any player you wanted. I got the Larry Brown jersey from them and love it. Granted, it's not some authentic Reebok, but did these jersies have "Reebok" plastered all over them in 1975? Nope.

Here's the link to those jersies:

Link

p3838516reg.jpg

I can't believe they're still selling the Campbell jerseys with the J. The starting QB shouldn't have to have the first letter of his first name on the back of his jersey. :doh:

well until Khary Campbell is cut, that is how it will stay