Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women Redskins Fans are Great...& yes they can be good looking too!

DeeNJeff01

I am a 34 year old woman who loves the Redskins. I grew up watching football in my house where everyone else was off doing whatever. Anyways the reason for my post is that I read some of the guys saying that their wives were hot fans and some said that thier wives get mad at them for watching football. Well, I guess my husband is lucky. I don't miss a single thing when it comes to the Redskins. I watch, breathe, listen to ESPN radio in my van. I went out and got a tattoo of the logo on my back:logo: :cheers: and my entire house is just jammed packed with everything I can find Redskins. I get told alot that I should have been a cheerleader and the truth is I tried out, made it and quit. I have to WATCH the game not the fans. I just wanted to let you all know that I am a HOT woman who is devoted to the Redskins. In fact, I am a bit obsessive. I have ordered the Couch and Recliner for my living room for "my husband" (really for me). I just thought I would share! In my house, Redskins rule and the rest is out. I am sitting in my living room on Game with game day outfit, the beer and snacks. Everyone knows to leave me alone when ANYTHING Redskins is on.:logo: :cheers: :cool:

I am a 34 year old woman who loves the Redskins. I grew up watching football in my house where everyone else was off doing whatever. Anyways the reason for my post is that I read some of the guys saying that their wives were hot fans and some said that thier wives get mad at them for watching football. Well, I guess my husband is lucky. I don't miss a single thing when it comes to the Redskins. I watch, breathe, listen to ESPN radio in my van. I went out and got a tattoo of the logo on my back:logo: :cheers: and my entire house is just jammed packed with everything I can find Redskins. I get told alot that I should have been a cheerleader and the truth is I tried out, made it and quit. I have to WATCH the game not the fans. I just wanted to let you all know that I am a HOT woman who is devoted to the Redskins. In fact, I am a bit obsessive. I have ordered the Couch and Recliner for my living room for "my husband" (really for me). I just thought I would share! In my house, Redskins rule and the rest is out. I am sitting in my living room on Game with game day outfit, the beer and snacks. Everyone knows to leave me alone when ANYTHING Redskins is on.:logo: :cheers: :cool:

Wish I'd meet a girl who loves the Skins like that. :cheers: :logo:

What do looks have to do w/anything?..I'm a female fan..no...I don't consider myself "hot"...I'm a lil bit "mature" for that adjective...although I'm not the ugliest duckling in the pond either...Do most guys think that women who like football are ugly?...and what difference does it make?..just curious..Glad to have a fellow lady skins fan aboard...Hail!..although I'm not quite as obsessed as you ...I own my fair share of redskins gear..and display it proudly and often..

:eaglesuck :point2sky :point2sky

What do looks have to do w/anything?..I'm a female fan..no...I don't consider myself "hot"...I'm a lil bit "mature" for that adjective...although I'm not the ugliest duckling in the pond either...Do most guys think that women who like football are ugly?...and what difference does it make?..just curious..Glad to have a fellow lady skins fan aboard...Hail!..although I'm not quite as obsessed as you ...I own my fair share of redskins gear..and display it proudly and often..

:eaglesuck :point2sky :point2sky

Looks have a lot to do with everything. "Are looks the primary reason for a relationship?" would be a better question because without looks, chances are there would not have been an inital attraction from the get-go. They should never be the standing point of your relationship however. Although, you have to look at their mug for years to come and they have to look at yours. :laugh:

Chances are that looks initially ignited the attraction towards one another and the rest, in the time that you get to know each other, keeps you together.

Do I think women who like football are ugly? No way.

The difference that it would make? If it was calculated into the relationship then the difference would be just another thing in common. If it were outside of a relationship.. Then, there shouldn't be any reason why it would matter other than for some kind of fantasy.

Archived