Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women Redskins Fans are Great...& yes they can be good looking too!

DeeNJeff01

Agreed....for some reason, I have more energy in the early evening. Now that I've switched, I also get more sleep. ~ 7hrs as opposed to 5 or 6....

I have to say that's one of the biggest perks for me as well. I used to be restless until I switched to nightly workouts as opposed to during my lunch hour or early morning.

Guest SPACESKINS

!

I am a 34 year old woman who loves the Redskins. I grew up watching football in my house where everyone else was off doing whatever. Anyways the reason for my post is that I read some of the guys saying that their wives were hot fans and some said that thier wives get mad at them for watching football. Well, I guess my husband is lucky. I don't miss a single thing when it comes to the Redskins. I watch, breathe, listen to ESPN radio in my van. I went out and got a tattoo of the logo on my back:logo: :cheers: and my entire house is just jammed packed with everything I can find Redskins. I get told alot that I should have been a cheerleader and the truth is I tried out, made it and quit. I have to WATCH the game not the fans. I just wanted to let you all know that I am a HOT woman who is devoted to the Redskins. In fact, I am a bit obsessive. I have ordered the Couch and Recliner for my living room for "my husband" (really for me). I just thought I would share! In my house, Redskins rule and the rest is out. I am sitting in my living room on Game with game day outfit, the beer and snacks. Everyone knows to leave me alone when ANYTHING Redskins is on.:logo: :cheers: :cool:

There you go!

Introducing the PERFECT woman!

If only I could find a REDSKIN man.......instead of these dang ole boys fans here in Texas.

I may just have to move.

Blondie

YESS!! MOVE! It would be great to have you as a neighbor!!!

Ashburn, look out!! :laugh:

Huly and I can start house hunting for you!!!:D

Archived