Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women Redskins Fans are Great...& yes they can be good looking too!

DeeNJeff01

I am a 34 year old woman who loves the Redskins. I grew up watching football in my house where everyone else was off doing whatever. Anyways the reason for my post is that I read some of the guys saying that their wives were hot fans and some said that thier wives get mad at them for watching football. Well, I guess my husband is lucky. I don't miss a single thing when it comes to the Redskins. I watch, breathe, listen to ESPN radio in my van. I went out and got a tattoo of the logo on my back:logo: :cheers: and my entire house is just jammed packed with everything I can find Redskins. I get told alot that I should have been a cheerleader and the truth is I tried out, made it and quit. I have to WATCH the game not the fans. I just wanted to let you all know that I am a HOT woman who is devoted to the Redskins. In fact, I am a bit obsessive. I have ordered the Couch and Recliner for my living room for "my husband" (really for me). I just thought I would share! In my house, Redskins rule and the rest is out. I am sitting in my living room on Game with game day outfit, the beer and snacks. Everyone knows to leave me alone when ANYTHING Redskins is on.:logo: :cheers: :cool:
Your awsome!I wish my wire gave a **** about the Skinz, or football.And by the way, lets have some proof on how hot you are.:)Lets see some pics!:silly:

I wish I could find one of those down here in Tampa. Female Redskins fans are pretty hard to find. Mostly Yucs girls roun here

What you do....is you find a female who likes sports, likes football and watches it. She might not have a favorite team or a maybe she favors one team....but nothing like a Die Hard Skins fan. Then you turn her into a Skins fan.

I like to take my time with a girl and be subtle and just mention

"Hey, I am a die hard redskins fan, either you like them, or Im done with this bull ****."

That way they arent forced to make a decision early on you know, just give them some time and eventually they will come around because they realize how passionate you are about the Skins.

Then after that you make her memorize the fight song, Super Bowl wins, the Legacy of Joe Gibbs, current and past rosters, location of stadium/training camp, owner, schedule, and finally, you explain to her why she must like the nickname "Redskins" and hope that it is never changed.

Tell her that the Bullets are now the Washington Wizards, and you just dont know if you will be able to pull for the Washington Magicians.

There are MANY REDSKIN fans on this board who are female. MANY ARE HOT. Nothing new for REDSKIN women on this board.

Many on here have boyfriends or husbands who are equally as devoted.

And guys..........calm down. :laugh: :laugh:

She can post her pic in the show yourself thread in tailgate.

Y'all can drool over there. Right now, you are getting the stadium all wet.

;););)

Blondie

There are MANY REDSKIN fans on this board who are female. MANY ARE HOT. Nothing new for REDSKIN women on this board.

;) ;) ;)

Blondie

Blondie that is just so funny (as long as i dont have to wipe up the wetness):cheers:

;) ;) ;)

Blondie

SPOKEN BY THE QUEEN OF ES!:notworthy

WORD!!

ps some of yall are bordering on the creepy/weird side.

just sayin.....

go skins.

I can vouch for Praise Gibbs since I met him earlier this year and have talked to him frequently. He may be creepy and weird, but he's the nicest guy!!! He's cool! :D

The rest are creepy and weird! :laugh:

I am a 34 year old woman who loves the Redskins. I grew up watching football in my house where everyone else was off doing whatever. Anyways the reason for my post is that I read some of the guys saying that their wives were hot fans and some said that thier wives get mad at them for watching football. Well, I guess my husband is lucky. I don't miss a single thing when it comes to the Redskins. I watch, breathe, listen to ESPN radio in my van. I went out and got a tattoo of the logo on my back:logo: :cheers: and my entire house is just jammed packed with everything I can find Redskins. I get told alot that I should have been a cheerleader and the truth is I tried out, made it and quit. I have to WATCH the game not the fans. I just wanted to let you all know that I am a HOT woman who is devoted to the Redskins. In fact, I am a bit obsessive. I have ordered the Couch and Recliner for my living room for "my husband" (really for me). I just thought I would share! In my house, Redskins rule and the rest is out. I am sitting in my living room on Game with game day outfit, the beer and snacks. Everyone knows to leave me alone when ANYTHING Redskins is on.:logo: :cheers: :cool:

That is awesome!:applause:

From one female Redskin to another..:cheers:

I can vouch for Praise Gibbs since I met him earlier this year and have talked to him frequently. He may be creepy and weird' date=' but he's the nicest guy!!! He's cool! :D

[b']The rest are creepy and weird![/b] :laugh:

Gee, thanks a lot, HSF! :mad:

I would seriously consider leaving the wife for a woman who is as diehard a 'skins fan as I am. :D

Your wife is one lucky woman KG :silly: . How's the lifting been going for you man? I've got a new bench max hitting 285.

Back to the thread, you may be pretty...and you may be a redskin fan(greatest thing in the world), but in the end coming to a message board to tell us you're pretty is annoying. But welcome anyways. :point2sky

i think skin fans by far are the best looking fans out there..

when i see Pitt/chi/dallas/philly fans.. not doubt about it..

my girl is skins fan and she suprised me with the skins thongs.. i thought about

marrying her right there..

cheers to all femals skins fans out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wife is one lucky woman KG :silly: . How's the lifting been going for you man? I've got a new bench max hitting 285.

Back to the thread, you may be pretty...and you may be a redskin fan(greatest thing in the world), but in the end coming to a message board to tell us you're pretty is annoying. But welcome anyways. :point2sky

The lifting is going great as well as the running. I just wish the shoulder would cooperate when it comes to certain excercises.

I also agree with you in regards to someone telling the world that they are "good looking." I prefer the "she don't know she's beautiful" type.

I also agree with you in regards to someone telling the world that they are "good looking." I prefer the "she don't know she's beautiful" type.

As do I, a girl that is beautiful and can't see it makes her that much more attractive. God bless the fact I'm with the most beautiful women in the world, and she can't understand why I say it to her every day.

I lucked out, all around.

My wife is a hard-core Skins and a real football fan. She's run fantasy teams for years, (back in the pre-computer days, when you really had to work at it by poring over stats and those god-awful fantasy football magazines)

Her fantasy team,(the Hogettes), has been running roughshod over her opponents. Her favorite smack, after she's laid waste to another team? "How does it feel to get beat by a girl?"

Mrs. Skinsfan is the perfect package. She's friendly, fun to be around, a great wife and mother. She is also very pretty.

I do feel a little bad for her Dad though. He's a Cowboys fan and has to live with the knowledge that a Redskins fan has been nailing his daughter for over 20 years! :laugh:

Archived