Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rachel Ray at the ES/RSRT Tailgate, & other Tailgate Pics

HOF44

Thank Candace for alerting us to the fact that she was coming, and Steph (Skinsfan44's wife) and Huly for acting upon it and emailing her...

Wait, I thought Kansas was in recovery. Even on IR she still contributes to the team.

You're all heart Kansas! :D

Thanks for a great time. My girlfriend and I have been to a few games but we've never gone to any of the tailgates. It was nice to be able to put some names to faces. We were a little quiet because we didn't know many of you well, but maybe we can make it to more games and be a little more social next time.

Also, thanks to Huly for coming right up and introducing herself and making us feel welcome. It was especially nice that she gave us hog noses too. :) I have a few pictures that I will post a little later if anyone wants to see them.

Wait, I thought Kansas was in recovery. Even on IR she still contributes to the team.

You're all heart Kansas! :D

Yep ... I'm still in recovery. At home in bed!

My mom had told me that she saw something about Rachael on the news ... so I just wanted to pass the information along! :)

I know this is WAAAAAY off topic, but how did Rachel enjoy the food?:)

Rachael loved pez's wings (like we didn't know they were great already) and Papa Pez's Aztec brownies with Chipolata peppers.

We had a great tailgate yesterday with our special guest Rachael Ray.

To see my pics of the tailgate and of Rachael, go to http://www.redskin-roadtrips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1409

It isn't worth a thread of its own - so hopefully you don't mind me posting a quick picture here of our tailgate that didn't attract any food network stars..........people thought we were selling shirts....we were just displaying shirts we've collected over the years.....

skins-dallas%20nov%2006%20004.jpg

We did have a camera crew come by for AOL....they had a guy (who we think was fairly inebriated) dressed in a T.O. jersey that played the part of a clueless and dumb Dallas fan. He was kinda funny. We had to sign releases.....they had a camera person, a sound person, a director and two "actors"....

It wasn't Rachael...pity.

We did get to meet Monte51Coleman and his son.....really nice people - glad they were able to swing by:

skins-dallas%20nov%2006%20009.jpg

sometimes it aint all about looks.. the girl can cook and she prolly has a good sense of humor

lol actually...she's a woman who used to work at a grocery store up here. She is attractive, and rumor (I said rumor) up here was she slept her way to TV. Also.....heard shes not a great cook ;) But she'll be on Iron Chef America, so we'll see.

It isn't worth a thread of its own - so hopefully you don't mind me posting a quick picture here of our tailgate that didn't attract any food network stars..........people thought we were selling shirts....we were just displaying shirts we've collected over the years.....

Very nice setup Grumpy.... When are we gonna see you again? We miss you man!!!

Archived