Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rachel Ray at the ES/RSRT Tailgate, & other Tailgate Pics

HOF44

Very nice setup Grumpy.... When are we gonna see you again? We miss you man!!!

Thanks Pez......Well you guys are gonna have a tough time topping RR coming to your tailgate. You guys have Bobby Flay, Morimoto, Alton Brown or anybody else scheduled for the upcoming games?

We've got a bunch of folks coming to the Iggles game on 12/10 - and it was decided some time ago b/c of so many folks that we'd have chili for that game.....

I'd say the Carolina or Atlanta game looks pretty good to get over there. Miss you guys too....

Nicely done. Very nicely done.

I had a great time at the tailgate and the game. I think I am just getting to the point where my voice is not as horse.

Anyone get an idea of when the footage taken is expected to air?

Oh and thanks Huly for the invite, skinsnbones for the intros and everyone else for the shots.

HTTR!!!!

Being I am a killjoy and realist....as a 3rd party recommendation - I'd like to point out the time, effort and expense that goes in to these tailgates is more than you can possibly imagine....(I know it is for our little get together every home game).....If you enjoyed your time at this tailgate (or another they've "sponsored") - I'd strongly encourage a monetary, beverage or other donation when attending.

I am Grumpy Vet and I approve of this message.

• 1 year later...

Archived